Chapter 15

Jessica's POV
It's almost December. A lot has changed. Me and Sara are practically living together by now. We only sleep in separated houses when we really fight, which has happened 3 times, and we can't do it for more than a night, in which we both don't get any sleep because we can't fall asleep angry or without having the other one holding us. The plus size is, the next morning we get to see each other like it has been months and just love on each other.
Christofer takes the kids every two weekends, in which Sara and I take to spend time dating and normally of the city and the lights and just go relax and just enjoy each other without interruptions.
The show has been on fire. It has been on for a full month now and just last night aired the episode where Callie comes back and the fans have gone wild. All good feedback and love. I love it so much.
Sara and I gathered our families for dinner a couple weeks ago and it was amazing. Both our parents were very supportive of us and that meant a lot to both of us.
Now that it's the end of November and a Saturday we came to Ikea to pick out some things for Sara's house and for Christmas decorations.
"What do you think about this dresser?" Sara asks me.
I lift my head from the catalog and watch the dresser she's opening.
"Um...." I say.
"You don't like it? Why not?" She asks.
"It's a bit dark.. But it's for your house. You should decide!" I tell her giving her a small smile.
"You should have a decision in it too!" Sara says walking to me and looking at the catalog I was looking.
"I like this one!" I say pointing to one.
"Wait!" I say looking up at her. She meets my gaze.
"Are you saying I should have a decision in it too like "because I want you to move in with me and so you should have an opinion"?" I ask her.
"Yes!" Sara says and then just smiles.
"Oh honey I don't want to burden you with the kids.." I say placing my hand around her waist.
"You don't. And you practically already live there so.."
"Ok. But we'll live in my house together!" I say and give her a kiss on the cheek.
"What's wrong with my house?" Sara says.
"Nothing but mine has a back yard and swings and a trampoline.." I say.
"Mine has a pool!" Sara says watching me.
"Why don't we just look for a new house. New stage of our lives, new house! One where we can have a pool and swings and a trampoline.." I say smiling to her.
"I like that.."
"Good! Thank you.." I say moving closer to her and resting my head in her shoulder.
I hear a flash go off but just ignore it.
"Why?" Sara asks.
"For accepting me and the kids into your life so easily.." I say looking back into her eyes.
"You're welcome! I love your kids!" Sara says smiling.
"I love you..." I say and kiss her lips.
Dozens of flashes are heard but we don't even bother.
"I love you too!" Sara says before kissing my forehead an hugging me.
We pull back.
"We're getting a house!" I say running and jumping as I push the card and let it take me.
"And I'm getting that closet!" Sara screams.
"Not for my bedroom!" I say stopping and waiting for her.
"Who said it was for your bedroom? It's for mine!" Sara says smiling.
I smack her arm.
"Don't even joke about it Sara Ramírez!" I snap.
Sara hugs my waist. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Of course we are charging a bedroom and if you don't want that closet I'll give it up for you. I'd give anything up for you!" She says kissing my cheek.
"How did I get this lucky?" I ask her.
"Just luck I guess.."
"Fine! You can have the closet! But for the guest bedroom. Considering you may have to sleep there one night or two.." I say.
This this is Sara who smacks my arm.
"Don't even joke about it Jessica Capshaw!" She says taking off.
I run with the car in my hands and jump until I get to her. I grab her waist.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I was just messing with you! If you really really want the closet I guess we can have it.." I tell her. Sara gives me her biggest Sara smile.
"It's fine. We'll get one we both agree on!" She says and kisses my cheek. I turn my head and grab her to kiss her on the lips and to make the kiss last longer.

Sara's POV
And what was a trip to pick out Christmas ornaments and little decorations for around the house turned out to be a day long trip walking the I tire Ikea store 4 times, deciding what we wanted and hated to have in our house. How many bathrooms, bedrooms, guest bedrooms, living rooms. And already picking out some things for the new house because deciding to find and move everything to a house before Christmas (which is 32 days away) is something only me and Jess would do. But it's what I love about us.
And so the adventure of moving into a new house together begins.