Chapter two

Sara's POV
Jessica pulls my blouse up and I take it of. She puts her hands under my bra and I moan with pleasure when she squeezes my breasts.
I take her hands of my breast and kiss her. I wrap one arm underneath her and pull her up. I pick our shirts from the floor and hand hers to her as I pull mine on.
"What did I do?" Jessica asks pulling her shirt on.
I lean into her and kiss her.
"You were perfect I just don't.."
"What?" She asks.
"I know you love Chris. He's the father of your children. I don't want you to be unfaithful!" I tell her and kiss her cheek.
"You're right!" Jessica says smiling.
"But you.." Jessica starts as she puts her hands on my legs.
"I'll wait for you! For as long as it takes!" I tell her as I kiss her hands.
"I love you!" Jessica says.
"I love you too!" I say.
Jessica kisses my cheek and I rub her head to make the kiss last longer.
I get up and pick her bra from the floor. I show it to her.
"That would be mine!" Jessica says smiling and taking in from me.
"You know you drive me crazy!" I tell her as I pick mine up.
"It was your idea!" She says walking to the kitchen.
Jessica sits on a bench at the isle as I open the fridge door.
"Water?" I ask looking at her.
Jessica bites her bottom lip looking at the selling.
"What?" I ask her.
"Your shirt.. Your breasts are hard. Put your bra on!" She says looking at my boobs. I look down and see my shirts is see thro.
I smile and put my bra on. I walk to her and I kiss her neck, squeezing both her breast at the same time.
"Then you need to put your bra on also!"
Jessica pulls her legs around my waist and I lift her up. I push her softly back against the wall again.
"Stop stop!" Jessica says. "We can't!".
"We're not kissing or having sex!" I say.
"But we will. Sara.." She says kissing my neck.
I put her down and walk over to the kitchen.
Jessica grabs me by my waist and kisses my shoulder.
"It's a month tops. I promise!" She says resting her head on my shoulder.
"I know baby!" I say turning to her.
"Go sit! I'll make you dinner!"
I cook Jessica and I some chicken and a salad and I hand her a plate as I sit next to her.
Jessica holds my hand and I start to eat.
"It's kinda hard to eat with just one hand!" I say looking at her.
"You're the lucky one! I'm eating with my left!" Jessica says. I kiss her cheek.
Jessica let's go of my hand and I squeeze hers harder not letting her pull away.
"No! I want to hold your hand!" I say.
"Sorry baby!" She says as she takes another bite.
"I really love you you know?" I tell her looking at her. Jessica looks at me.
"I love you too Sar! So much!" I lean in and Jessica kisses my cheek.
We finish our meal and I clean up the kitchen as Jessica walks to the living room.
"Hmhm! No.. Full custody! Yes.. Ok weekends is fine.. I guess.. Yes the faster you can.. Ok talk to you tomorrow bye.." I hear her talking on the phone.
I walk into the living room and Jessica notices me and smiles.
"It was the lawyer. He's sending me the papers tomorrow. If Chris agrees we can be divorced in less then a week!" Jessica says putting her phone back in her purse.
I sit down on the couch and open my arms when Jessica comes to sit by me. I pull her up to my lap and she snuggles up to me resting her head in my neck.
"That's really god babe! Come on you need to rest!" I say moving to get up.
"No! Let me be here for just a minute longer!" Jessica asks pushing me back on the couch.
"Ok! Just ten minutes!" I say as I turn the tv on.
Jessica nods and I kiss her head.
"It's not going to be just ten minutes" I tell her.
"No.." She says.
We both smile.