Chapter three

Jessica's POV
"Sweetie.." I whisper is Sara's ear.
"Hm.." Sara moans not opening her eyes.
"It's late.. Let's go to bed!" I tell her as I kiss her neck.
"Really?" Sara opens her eyes.
"We've slept in the same bed before. It's ok.." I tell her as I caress her cheek.
Sara gets up and holds my hand walking me upstairs and into her bedroom. I've never been in here. Her house and upstairs yes but never her bedroom. It's nice.
"I like your room!" I say as Sara walks to the other side of the bed.
"Thank you!" She says laying down. I'm right behind her.
Sara moves closer to me and pushes me closer to her. I grab her waist and Sara makes a face.
"What?" I ask.
"Hold on!"
Sara gets up and brings me a pair of pjs. I sit on the bed with my back to her and I hear her change as well. When I'm done I lay back in the bed and enjoy the view of her putting her shirt on without a bra underneath.
"Keep it dry down there Capshaw!" Sara says smiling at me.
She lays down and I put her hands around my waist. I turn my back to her so she can spoon me.
"Goodnight my love" I say after a few minutes of awkward silence.
"Goodnight love!" Sara says.

Sara's POV
I'm woken up by my phone ringing downstairs.
I get up and get it.
"Hello?"
"Hello Sara, it's Chris, Jessica's husband. She hasn't replied any of my call yet, do you know where she is?"
"Yes, I know where she is but she told me it was better not to tell you!"
"Oh.. Ok. Well Poppy has been asking for her all night so please tell her to come over."
"I will. Bye Chris" I say as I see Jessica standing at the bottom of the stairs.
"Bye." I hang up.
I put my phone down and I go inside the living room. I put my hand on her purse and I take her phone out. Jessica follows me and I hand her her phone.
"Chris said Poppy has been crying for you all night!" I tell her as I kiss her temper.
"I'll pass by the house today to pick them up!" Jessica says kissing my cheek.
"What?" I ask.
"They're my kids. I can't live without them!"
"Where are you going to live?" I ask her.
"I don't know.. A hotel until I can find a house."
"Aren't you forgetting anyone?" I ask her.
Jessica puts her arms around my waist. "I'm not going to force my kids on you!" She says.
"You're not forcing. I'm here!" I say.
"Really?" Jess asks.
"Of course! I kind of offended you thought otherwise."
"I'm sorry.." Jessica says.
"It's fine! Let's go get ready! I'll drive you to your house!" I tell her.
"Chris's house!" She corrects me.
"Right!" I say nodding.

Jessica's POV
"Aren't you coming?" I ask her getting out of the car.
"I think it's better if I stay here and give you guys some space."
"Sara.."
"No! It's fine! I'll be here when you're done!" Sara says and I nod.
I get inside the house and Eve comes running to me.
"Mommy!!!" She says. I pick her up and fill her with kisses.
"Mommyyyy!" Poppy says grabbing my legs.
I put Eve down and pick Poppy up and kiss her neck. "Daddy said you've been crying, what happened?" I ask her.
"She misses you!" Luke says. Poppy nods.
I put Poppy down and Luke hugs me.
"Where is daddy?" I ask them.
"Kitchen!" Poppy says.
I walk in the kitchen and the kids follow me.
"Morning!" I say to Chris.
Before he can say anything I speak again.
"I'm going to take the kids with me and I'll bring them back on Friday, the papers should come tomorrow. Please sign them." I say.
"Jess.." He says.
"I'm sorry but I've moved on. Please move too!" I say going upstairs.
"Luke, Eve, go pack your bags, we're going!" I tell them.
"Where?" Luke asks.
"Just hurry up because you have someone waiting for you in the car!" I say and walk into Poppy's room.
"We're done!" Eve and Luke come in. I put Poppy on my lap and carry her bag in my other hand.
We walk downstairs.
"Luke take this bag and go to the car! I'll be right back!" I tell them and hand him Poppy's bag. I put Poppy down and walk upstairs to get some of my stuff too.

Sara's POV
"Sara!!!!" Eve comes running to me. I pick her up and kiss her neck making her giggle!
Luke comes running after her and hugs my legs. I kiss his head. "Hey bud! I've missed you!" I tell him.
I see Poppy struggling to run to me so I put Eve down and walk to her and pick her up.
"Hey Pop! I missed you!" I say kissing her cheek." Poppy giggles.
"Ok kiddos, bags in the trunk!" I say and help them put their bags in the trunk.
"Where are your car seats?" I ask them.
"Mommy forgot them!" Eve says.
"I'll get them!" Poppy says.
"No! I will!" Luke says and I nod to him.
He comes back a minute later and Jessica is right behind him. She smiles to me and I smile back to her.
"Wave at mommy!" I whisper to Poppy and Poppy waves to Jess, making her smile really big.
Jessica puts her suitcase in the trunk and helps Eve sit in her car sit as I struggle to buckle Poppy.
"Let me!" She says putting her hand on mine.
I walk back so Jessica can buckle Poppy.
"Like this!" She says and looks at me. I nod.
"Don't worry! You'll get the hang of it!" She says and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I caress her head.
"Maybe you should drive!" I tell her pushing her to the drivers seat.
"What? Why? Are you afraid?" Jessica asks. I nod.
"I was like that too when I first drive with each of them but we'll be fine! Nothing's gonna happen!" Jessica says and walks to the passenger seat.
I get in the car and drive back to my house. Jessica rests her hand on my leg and drive our first ride as a family. Or sort of.