Chapter 17

Sara's POV
It's the mudar of the night when I hear my phone ringing. I get up from the couch and answer it.
"What?" I ask not knowing who was on the other side of the phone.
"Sara?" I hear a teary Jessica says.
"Jessica? What are you doing up?" I ask her going to sit back on the couch.
"I.. I.. I can't.. I can't sleep without you.. Can you please come home?" Jessica asks as I look around the empty living room. I hear her sobbing on the phone.
"Jess.. Are you home still?" I ask confused.
"Yes! You locked me in remember? Please just come home! I'm sorry! Just come home please!" She begs.
I can't take it anymore so I just get up and grab my purse.
"I'm coming! I'm coming! Don't cry!" I say locking the door behind me.
"Give me 10 minutes, I'll be home honey.." I get into the car.
"NO! Don't hang up! Please don't hang up!" Jessica screams.
"I won't! It's ok! I'm putting you on speaker! Hang on!"
"Okay.."
"I'm driving! 10 minutes!" I reassure her.
"Dress code" Jess says.
"What?"
"You asked where we went tonight, Dress code was the name of the club.."
"Okay.." I say.
"And I didn't do anything stupid, I promise! Sasha and I stayed together so no one would ask each other to dance and we just drank and then I went home! I'm sorry.." Jess sobs again.
"It's ok! I was just worried about you.." I say.
"I know.. I'm sorry! How are you?" Jessica asks.
"I'm.. I'm tired.." I let out a sight.
"I'm sorry.. For everything! You even bough us the house and all I do is screw up.."
"Hey! Hey!" I scream. "You are the one I love! I love you for who you are! And I'm sorry for leaving you this afternoon.."
"It's ok.."
"It wasn't and I'm sorry.."
"Ok! Are you close?" She asks. I can tell she's getting sleepy.
"I am baby! Just close your eyes and I'll be home in a second!" I say. I hear Jess resting down on our bed and the rest of the car ride is spent in silence.
I keep the phone to my ear as I walk into the very familiar house and lock the door once I'm inside.
I walk upstairs and unlock her door. I find a sleeping Jess on my side of the bed, holding onto my pillow for dear life.
I give her forehead a kiss and then change into my pajamas.
"Move over.." I say getting into my side of the bed.
Jess looks up and I smile to her.
"You're home!" Jessica says as she wraps her arms around my neck.
"I'm home baby!" I say grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to me.
"I'm sorry.." Jessica says.
"I'm sorry too!"
"I love you!" We both say in unsound and smile.
I lean in and Jessica does too. We lock eyes for a second and then give in and kiss. We kiss for what seems like hours. Never being enough.
"Let's go to sleep.." Jessica says pulling me down and wrapping my waist with her arms.
"No no! I'm holding you!" I say moving up.
"Shhh.. Let me, please.." Jessica says pulling me down.
"Okay, but just tonight!" I give her a peck on the lips.
"We'll see about that tomorrow.." Jessica says and we smile.
I grab her tighter and feel her resting her head in mine.
"Don't ever let go!" I ask her.
"I will never!" Jessica says.