Chapter 27

Jessica's POV
Today's a big day. We're finally moving in. It's December 14th and most of the furniture hasn't come yet.
The kids have beds and closets, the kitchen basics are in and the toilets are done but in terms of furniture, 90% of it hasn't come yet but Sara and I and the kids are so excited that we can't wait any longer.
We invite Ellen and Caterina over with the kids and while the kids play we unpack clothes and kitchen stuff.
Our living room consists of a set of couches and a tv but as for now it will have to do.
We order pizza for dinner and then say goodbye to our friends.
Sara puts the kids to bed while Eve gets a little one on one time with me as I'm cleaning the dishes.
Sara and I move to the living room and plop down on the couch with Eve between us.
After an episode of Modern Family Eve is passed out and I don't even notice it until Sara stands up and takes her to the love set and covers her with a blanket.
As I'm putting the second episode on Sara whispers.
"I think I'm going to post a picture with you on Instagram is that ok?" I feel myself smiling and I turn to her.
"That would be more than ok. I think I'm going to do the same!" I tell her.
Sara smiles and moves closer to me on the couch. I cover her with my blanket and she rests her head on my shoulder.
"I'm picking a good one.." She says unlocking her phone.
"I'm posting my favorite.." I say. "What should I write? Like something quick like a couple emojis or.." I add.
"Whatever you want. I just want you to see what I'm posting before I post it.." She says.
"Perfect then I'll do the same!" I smile and open "notes" on my phone and start writing.
We spend literally the entire episode writing and re-writing and after a while I'm done.

Sara's POV
I read it one more time and when I feel Jess look over I turn my phone.
"Hey! No peeking!" I say.
"I'm done.." Jess smiles.
"Well then just let me finish.." I say and read it one more time to make sure it's perfect.
When I look up Jess smiles at me and I can't help but smile back at her.
"Switch?" I ask her handing her my phone.
"Switch!" Jess says and takes my phone while giving me hers.
We read each other's and I feel tears in my eyes.
I put the phone back on Jess's lap and I'm about to move away to wipe my tears when I feel her hand in my neck pulling me to her.
Our lips touch and we kiss. All those words feeling our hearts. Thro the kiss I tell her how much I love her and she tells me the same.
After a minute we separate and take our phones.
We get ready.

Jessica's POV
"Ready?" I ask her as my finger gets closer to the "publish" on the screen.
"Ready! One, two.." Sara starts.
"Three.." We both say and post it.
Despite of having already read it I open Sara's page and like the picture (above) before reading the description again. It says:
"Jessica Capshaw. My girl. My life. My soulmate. It was time something so big to me was posted here so here it is. You probably already knew but I want to introduce you my girlfriend. My everything. Jess, you already know everything because I try to tell you everyday. You're the most beautiful girl in the world. When you smile, I smile and it so stupid because I find myself smiling like a fool just looking at you because how did I get so lucky? How did God made me so lucky by putting you in my life. Not just in my life as a friend but as my girlfriend. I've told you that I fell in love with you the minute I saw you. The minute you smiled at me. The minute you took a seat by my side when there were other seats along the table. The minute we first talked. When you looked over your shoulder and smiled at me from across the room, in that moment I knew it wasn't just a crush. I knew that I was going to get it bad and I did. I still do. And now you look as beautiful as ever and I swear that every day you'll get better. You make me feel this way somehow.. I'm so in love with you and I hope you know, Darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold. We've come so far my dear, look how we've grown. And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old. I wanna live with you even when we're ghosts. Because you were always there for me when I needed you most. I'm gonna love you until my lungs give out. I promise till death we part despite this not being our vows. And now everybody knows, that it's just you and me, until we're grey and old.
I love you so much 😘
(Ps: in this picture we may be as Callie and Arizona or Calzona as some call it but in that kiss we were definitely Sara and Jessica, since ever, forever baby!)