Chapter 33

Actress Jessica Capshaw is in the hospital. The actress was in a car acidente and was taken directly into surgery after the ambulance where she was taken got to the hospital.

Sara's POV
Was world was taken down.
When I got to work all heads turned to me and it wasn't until Ellen ran to tell me the news that I was in the loop.
I ran the hell out of there and to the hospital.

"Jessica Capshaw!" I scream to one of the nurses.
"I'm sorry?" She asks me.
"I'm looking for Jessica Capshaw. Blond, 40's.. She was committed here. Where can I find her?" I ask her as I look to all directions trying to find a familiar face.
"Oh.. I'm a pediatric nurse mam. I don't have that information.."
"Then you go find out! You go ask and you come tell me. You don't walk. You run! Go!" I tell her. The girl just looks at me.
"Go! Go find my wife!" I yell. The girl takes off running and the next five minutes before she comes back are the longest of my life.

I run thro the corridor until I find Kate sitting in a chair.
"Oh Sara.." Kate stands up and opens her arms as I walk to her.
I give her a hug and then I pull back.
"What happened?" I ask her.
"She was on her way to work, the doctors say the other driver was drunk and he caused the crash. He slammed his car into her door. It's bad Sara.." Kate says now crying. "It's really bad.." Kate breaks down in tears. I wrap my arms around her.
"I know. I'm so sorry Kate! I'm so sorry!" I say sitting down and Kate sits down too.
"Sorry for what dear?"
"I should've been there. If I haven't left. If I had stayed.. I was always the one who drove to work.. It would've been me. It should've been me in that OR!" I cry.
Kate wraps her arms around me and pulls me to her.
"Oh Sara dear.. You have nothing to do with this. This was not your fault you hear me? This is not your fault! It's the drivers not yours! Don't blame yourself ok? Please promise me you won't blame yourself!"
"I promise" I say wiping my tears away.
"Ok! Because if you want to stay, when Jessica wakes up, she's going to need you so much!"
"Of course I'll stay. I won't leave. I love her to much! I love her.. Oh God I need to tell her. I need her to know that I love her! I need her to..." I say getting up.
"Shh...." Kate says getting up and pulling me into a hug.
"She knows.. She knows Sara..."
"She doesn't..." I cry into her shoulder.
"She does. I promise she does!" Kate says.

It's been four hours since Kate and I have been here.
"Jessica Capshaw?" A doctor asks.
"It us!" Kate says getting up and I follow her move.
The doctor comes close.
"I have some news.."