Chapter 10

Jessica's POV
We are all sitting around Ellen's living room.
Justin and Sara taking the couch, me taking the seat at Sara's feet but switching between the floor an her lap, Chyler and Sarah are at my sides on the floor, Ellen is sitting on Patrick's Lap on a love seat, Caterina and Kevin are on the other couch and Jessie and Eric are sitting on the floor, all of us around the living room.
We sing, we tell stories, we share memories we have with each other and of the pranks that never seem to get old.
It's 11 pm when we leave. We stayed back to help Ellen and Patrick clean up a bit and Sara is carrying Eve to the car.
"Thanks for everything!" I hug Ellen at the door.
"Thanks for coming! Do you have table read tomorrow morning?"
"I do! At 7! What time do you have?" I ask her.
"7 also!"
"Jess let's go!" Sara screams getting into the car.
"Ok! See you tomorrow!" I yell running to the car.
"Have a nice night!" Ellen says before locking the door.
I grab Sara's hand and lean back wile Sara drives us to Christofer's house to drop of Eve.

Sara's POV
I pick Eve up and carry her to the front door.
I ring the bell and Chris opens the door.
"Hey!" He says.
"Hey! Jess is sleeping in the car.." I say looking behind me. He does too.
"Here is her backpack.." I say handing him Eve's backpack. "And the medicines she has to take in the morning are in there! Here..." I say as I try to pass a sleeping Eve from my arms to his but Eve clings on.
"Come, daddy's got you!" Chris says taking Eve from me.
"No! I want Mommy!" Eve reaches out to me.
I take her from Chris.
"Mommy will pick you up tomorrow ok? Daddy will take you to see Poppy and Luke! Go ahead!" I say putting her down and laying a kiss on her forehead.
"I love you mommy!" She says taking Chris hand but looking back at me.
"I love you too monkey!" I say.

Jessica's POV
I can't help but smile at the situation. I love how my kids took Sara and I's relationship so well. My heart melts every time they call her mommy and every time she takes care of them like they are her own. Well, now they are..
Sara comes back to the car and I smile at her.
"I though you were asleep.." She says putting her seatbelt on.
"You know I can't sleep without you by my side.." I tell her.
Sara gives me a kiss on the forehead and I take her hand and place a kiss on her ring.
"Shall we?" She asks.
"Please!" I say.
It's 11.30 when we finally get to bed. We do our routine. We get in. I snuggle up to her. Sara holds me closer. I kiss her lips and lay my head down. Sara kisses my forehead. We trade a few loving words and then drift to sleep on each other's arms. Like we've been doing this forever. Like we're going to be doing this forever.

Sara's POV
Our morning was a typical morning for us.
The alarm went of at 6:30! We got up. I made breakfast as Jess took a shower, then while I was taking a shower Jess was getting dressed. As I got dressed, Jess put her makeup on. We made our bed and then went to eat breakfast. As I went upstairs to put my make up on, Jess cleaned the kitchen and at 7:30 we left for work. Jess driving us.
When we got there Patrick's, Caterina's and Justin's car were already there so we hurried to hair and makeup, well.. Hair and dressing because they only apply a few makeup on us, mostly in the eyes. It's Ellen and Caterina who wear the most makeup.
We do the table read and rehearsal and then I shoot some scenes as Jess stays back and reads her lines.
We are in the middle of shooting our first scene together (I've been back for two days now but this is the first scene we have that Arizona and Callie actually talk since Callie came back) when I look at her hand and I can't help but smile. We are fighting. Well.. Not us but Arizona and Callie.
"What do you mean you're back? You left Callie! You left and.."
"Your dating someone?" I ask looking at her hand. Jess looks at me surprised not remembering me having this line on the table read but sometimes we did this, improvise and ad lines to the conversation so she plays along with me.
"What?" She says upset.
"You got a girlfriend?" I ask her putting my best angry look on my face.
"Callie what are you talking about?" She says clearly not understanding a thing.
I walk to her and Jess walks backwards still in character but I walk closer to her and whisper in her ear.
"Babe you forgot to take your ring" I say as I grab her hand and Jess looks down. Jessica laughs and everyone around us does too. I take the ring of her finger and put it in my pocket.
I kiss Jess and she takes the lipstick of my mouth gently before we go back to shooting.
"And... Action" we hear.
"What do you mean you're back? You left Callie! You left and took Sofia with you and..."
"You offered me Sofia! You told me I could take her!"
"I know but now you don't just bring her back, you actually think it's normal you come back after 3 months?"
"I don't.. Arizona..."
"No! Don't Arizona me! Everybody has change, the hospital changed! You don't want to be back. It's all different!"
" You haven't changed.. You haven't even asked me why I'm back.."
Jess, well.. Arizona.. Walks back and forth and stops when she hears me say this. She looks at me.
"Then tell me... Why are you back Callie?" She asks me.
"For you! I came back for you!" We look at each other in the eye.
"And cut! Great job you two! Let's get ready for the next scene!" Shonda says getting up from her chair.
"Capshaw, Chambers, Pompeo, Ramirez and Luddington, set 4" the director calls.
Jess and I walk to each other and I give her back her ring. She puts hers in her pocket and gives me a peck on the lips.
"Thanks for not leaving me.." She says.
"Thanks for not cheating on me!" I say.
"Of course!" Jess says and takes my hand.
"By the way.." She says stopping.
"Happy anniversary!" She gives me a kiss.
"It's been a month already?" I ask her.
"Tomorrow it will be a month but we first kissed today!" She tell me.
"Then happy first kiss anniversary!" I kiss her. Jess rests her hand on my cheek and smiles, then we head of to set 4 for our next scene.