Chapter 30

Jessica's POV
It was Christmas Eve.
The decorations were all up, the house smelled like Christmas, the deserts where done, dinner was in the oven ready to go. It was all set except for the fact that I still didn't have a present for Sara.

Sara's POV
Christmas Eve came in no time and everything was set up, the fire place was burning. The table was set. The kids were ecstatic. The presents were all wrapped under the tree, all but mine to Jessica. Because we spend literally 24 hours together everyday, I didn't get the chance to buy her hers. I know what I want. I want an ugly Christmas sweater that she will open to discover a Tiffany's ring in it and inside the Tiffany's box, behind the ring I want to put the keys to the Mini Cooper I wanted to get her but I didn't have time so when Jess told me that her mother phoned and needs her to go help prepare Christmas at her mothers house I told her it was fine.

Jessica's POV
I had to make an excuse to leave.
We split the kids. Luke and Poppy with me and Eve with Sara.
I bucked the kids in and drove to car shop.

Sara's POV
As soon as I heard her leave I got Eve and bucked her in. I drove to target, got the sweeter and then to Tiffany and Co.

Jessica's POV
I looked around the shop and when I laid eyes on it I knew it was it. A black Ferrari. I bought it and schedule it to be delivered to our "door step" at 23:30. After that I drove to target.

Sara's POV
When I got to the shop Eve had to go potty but after that, we quickly looked around the shop. I showed Eve the Mini Coopers and let her pick the color. Red. I thought so too. Jess is going to look so cute driving it. I think she will love it.
"You think you can deliver it to my house tonight?" I ask the man.
"Sure! Can you give me your address and the time?" He asks.
When I tell him the address and the time he points it down.
"It's actually perfect because we have a delivery to make in the same area tonight as well!" He says.
"Perfect then, thank you!" I say.
"You're very welcome! Merry Christmas!"
"Merry Christmas!" Eve and I say and we leave the shop.
I head home and wrap everything like I want it to. "No telling mommy ok? It's a secret between us two ok?" I ask Ee.
"Ok momma! I promise I won't tell!" Eve says and looks committed. I smile and right as I'm putting the present under the tree I hear Jessica opening the door.

Jessica's POV
I get to target and by a jar and candy.
I fill the hole jar and then put the keys on top before closing it. I wrap it in the car and before exiting I turn to the kids.
"No telling momma, it's a surprise!" I tell them.
"Ok! Promise!" Luke says.
Poppy just smiles and we get out.

Sara's POV
Christmas Eve dinner went perfectly and the kids were all so happy. When we got done we cleaned up and then went to the living room to open presents. The kids were so exited. Along other things, Luke got the Skateboard he wanted, Eve got an American girl doll with a bunch of out its and Poppy got a lot of toys and stuffed animals. When there were only two presents left under the tree Jessica and I both jumped to the one that said our name.

Jessica's POV
"Same time?" I ask Sara.
"Ok!" She said.
I opened mine and got a little sad when I saw an ugly Christmas sweater but when I opened it and saw the Tiffany's box, my heart sang. Inside was the most beautiful of rings. I took it of to look at it and notice there was something in the back. I grabbed it and pulled it out only to find a pair of car keys.

Sara's POV
When I opened it and saw it was a jar of candy I have to admit I was disappointed but when I opened it my heart froze. Car keys. What? I grabbed them and looked at Jessica.

Jessica's POV
When I looked at Sara she was already looking at me with the same surprise face as mine.
"You got me a car?" We both asks in unison.
We just stared at each other smiling until we silently decided to get up and run outside.

Sara's POV
Jessica opened the door and gasped. I did the same. I walked to the Ferrari and unlocked it and climbed inside.

Jessica's POV
I unlocked the Mini Cooper and climbed inside. I always wanted a Mini Cooper.
When I look to my left I find a very happy Sara with her hands on her wheel and smiling at me.
"You got me a Ferrari?" She asks me.
"You got me a Mini Cooper?" I ask her.
We both just smile until we run to outside the cars and into each other's arms. I hug her as tight as I can.
"Shut up, are so well matched that we think the same things?" I ask her.
"You bet we are!" Sara says.
"You got me a car!" I say jumping on Sara.
"I did baby! You got me a Ferrari!" Sara says spinning me around and I laugh my heart out.
"You deserve it!" I say as Sara puts me down.
"You bet we're running in the morning.." I tell her as I lock my hand with hers and lean into her shoulder while looking at the cars.
"Oh baby, no one wins in a race against a Ferrari.." She tells me.
"That's because the person behind the other car was never as good of a driver as I am!" I tell her.
"Is that so miss Capshaw?" Sara asks me squeezing my hand.
"It it miss Ramírez!"
"It's a race then!" Sara says.
"It's a race baby!" I tell her.
"Merry Christmas!" I add.
"Merry Christmas baby!" Sara and leans in and we kiss,