Chapter 18

Jessica's POV
I'm woken up by a phone ringing. I grab it quickly from the nightstand and answer it.
"Hello?" I say.
"Jessica? Are you ok?" I hear a familiar voice.
"Hum? I'm fine.." I say still half asleep.
I wrap my free arm tighter around Sara's waist and burry my head in her neck. We must've been really tired last night because we are still in the same positions as the ones we fell asleep on.
"Then we're are you?" He says.
"Christofer?" I ask.
"Yeah! It's me! Are you drunk?" He asks.
"No! Why are you calling this early?"
"You said you'd come get the kids at 9. It's 9:15.. You're never late so I figured i'd call.."
I open my eyes in realization.
"Omg!" I jump waking up Sara.
"The kids!" I say and get up.
"Give me 10 and I'll be there! Bye!" I hang up.
Sara looks at me from the bed still sleepy and I walk to her and lay on top of her.
"I'm sorry baby, go back to sleep! I'll be right back!" I say as I give her a kiss on the cheek.
Sara grabs my waist and gives me a peck on the lips.
"Where are you going?" She asks.
"Getting our munchkins!" I say sitting up on top of her.
"Munchkins? Hasn't Halloween passed?" She asks turning to the side and obviously falling back asleep.
"Yes it did baby, yes it did!" I say an give her a last soft kiss on the cheek before changing and running out the door.

Sara's POV
I wake up to the sun flashing past the curtains and into my face.
I feel small hands on my hair and I can't help but smile.
I turn to the side and find Eve playing with my hair.
"You're awake!" She smiles and I slime to her.
I pull her into a hug and kiss her cheek.
"I am! How long have you been in here?" I ask her.
"About 30 minutes! Mom came looking for me 20 minutes ago but she let me stay with you! I missed you!"
"I missed you too princess! What do we say today we take you and your siblings to the new house and play some football!"
"New house?" Eve asks.
"We'll talk about this later.." I say as I pick her up and tickle her.
Eve starts laughing her guts out.
"Now let's get downstairs!" I say getting up.
In the corner of my eye I see a red stain and turn to it.
I notice the most beautiful bouquet of flowers I've ever seen in my life and I can't help but smile.
"Why don't you go ahead Eve, I'll be right up!" I say and Eve nods and runs downstairs.
I walk to the flowers on top of the dresser and smell them. They smell so good. I notice a note and open it.
"The most beautiful of flowers to the most beautiful of woman!
I love you so much baby!
Forever yours,
Jessica 💋" and she signs it of with the mark of her lips in my favorite lipstick on hers.
I smile and grab a paper back from my nightstand and trade the note to one I write to Jess.
I take one rose and cut the stings off.
I walk downstairs and find all the kids eating and Jess with her back to me.
I kiss Poppy on the her and whisper "shh!!" I do the same to Luke before wrapping my arms around Jessica's waist.
"Morning!" I say as I kiss her cheek.
"Good morning!" Jessica smiles.
"It is!" I say and kiss her neck.
"Liked the flowers baby?" Jess asks turning around.
"I did! Thank you!" I lean in and give her a slow kiss on the lips.
"You're very welcome!" Jess leans in for another kiss and we kiss again.
"Speaking on which.." I say and grab the flower from my back pocket.
I take the hair from the left side of her face and push it to behind her ear before placing the flower on top of her ear.
"Like you said.. The belong with the most beautiful woman.." I say and Jess hugs me tight and kisses my neck.
"I love you so much!" Jess says.
"I love you too baby!" I say and give her another kiss.
We just look at each other for a while and then remember about the kids.
We finish breakfast and I fill her in on the plans about going to the house and we get ready to leave!