Chapter 26

Sara's POV
It's Saturday afternoon. I'm in charge of entertaining the kids while Jess takes charge of dinner so after an episode of Peppa Pig that has become the big deal in our house since the girls discovered it, I decide to bring the best thing I know how to do. Sing.
I turn on the radio and "shut up and dance" is playing. I turn it louder and start dancing. The kids start laughing and Luke joins me and starts to dance as well. The girls laugh and I turn the tv off and pull them off the couch and dance with them. We jump and dance until suddenly the music stops and I turn.
I see a smiling Jessica looking at me with her hand on her hip. Damn my girl is sexy. She's wearing tight jeans and my baggy grey t-shirt. Her hair falls over her shoulders and she has a little bit of red lipstick on. Just perfect.
"Having a dance party without me?" Jess asks.
"Mom come one!" Luke pouts. "Yeah mom, put the music on!" Eve backs him up.
"You're free to join us if you want.." I say seductively.
"I'm not that easy you know?" Jess asks.
"Mom just put the music on!" "Mooommm!" "Mom come on, we were having fun!" "Yeah mom! Please?" The kids continue.
"I actually know that.. As so, what do I have to do to get you to dance with us my lady?"
"First of all, definitely don't call me "my lady ever again.."" Jess says. "And then..." Jess says as she turns to the radio and messes with the buttons before a song starts. Jess turns to me and starts singing it.
"Play that song, the one that makes me go all night long" Jess sways her hips while walking to me.
"The one that makes me think of you!" She point to me and I laugh.
"That's all you gotta do" she sings before grabbing my hips and then we start dancing together, the kids following.
"Hey mister DJ when you gonna spin it" Jess continues singing.
"My baby's favorite record, she been waiting for a minute. She invited all her friends, and I'm buying all the rounds, and they're all dolled up, DJ please don't let me down." Jess sings with a proud face before lowering her hands to my hips and making me sway to the rhythm. 
"Play that song, the one that makes me go all night long, the one that makes me think of you, that's all you gotta do" she whispers in my ear and I smile and then sing along with her.
"Hey play that song, the one the makes me stay out till dawn, the one that makes me go oo, that's all you gotta do.. Hey Mr. guitar, when you gonna strum it, my girl just heard this song, and you should play it cause she loves it.Can you get me off the hook, get them fingers picking now, I'll throw some money in your cup, mister please don't let me down."
I whisper in her ear "This is going to become one of our songs isn't it?" I ask her. Jess smiles against my cheek and says "Yes it is baby, yes it is!" And then we continue dancing and singing till this song ends and thro a lot more that come next before heading to the dining room and having dinner as a family.