Chapter 27

When we got to the hotel we were greeted by Ian and Anthony, who helped us with our stuff and signing in. After we got upstairs to the hotel room the first thing I did was took out my phone and told Peyton to take a picture of me through the peephole on the door. They looked at me like I was crazy when I went into my contacts and sent it to my friend. The second thing I did was lie on the bed and close my eyes. 

"This is so relaxing. I'm so comfortable." I said. 

"You better get uncomfortable. " Ian laughed. 

"You can't sleep right now, its only 5pm." Anthony said and smiled. I slid off of the bed and onto the floor with out saying anything. Dan walked over beside me and helped me up.

 "Ugh." I groaned. 

"Same." Said Dan. I smiled and looked at Phil who was giving the stink eye to Dan.

All 6 of us left to go to a restaurant for dinner. As we were sitting down at the table taking our orders Phil told Ian and Anthony about the baby and they didn't look so impressed. I was embarrassed and ashamed. Dan rubbed my back and it made me feel better. I wanted to curl up in the hotel bed with Dan and just sleep like we said we would, only there were a few problems. 1, it was August and really hot out so we would get hot and sweaty and it'd be annoying, and two, Phil and I have been dating since he found out. It was a loud dinner for everyone except for Peyton and I, who sat quietly texting each other back and fourth.

After dinner we headed over to the Smosh house to chill for a while before going back to the hotel. Once Phil went to the bathroom, Anthony pulled me to his room. I was a bit confused as to why but I went with it because I was tired as fuck. He closed the door and sat down with me on the bed. 

"You're pregnant?" He said. I was cringing. I hated that word so much. It was really over used. 

"Um.. Yes?" I said. 

"With Phil?" He asked. 

"Yes." I replied. 

"Wow. I honestly thought you were with Dan. I'm happy for you guys." He said as he smiled and gave me a hug. 

"Wait, why would you think I was with Dan?" I asked. I needed to know. 

"I don't know. You two just seem more connected then you and Phil. When I look at you and Phil I don't see much but when I look at you and Dan, I see everything. Its like you were made for each other. Plus Dan obviously cares for you a lot, and you care for him just as much." He said. 

I sat there thinking about everything that has ever happened. Like the time Phil and I got into a fight and Dan locked us in the room cause he wanted the situation to be resolved. He didn't just do that for his best friend. He did it for me too. 

"Thank you. That actually cleared my mind." I said and I hugged him. 

"No problem. I don't want to see you with the wrong guy." He said. We got up and head into the living room. 

"Hey guys, so nice of you to join us." Ian said. 

"Ali! Guess what?" Peyton said. "What?" I replied. "We're all going to this little party that Smosh invited us to." Phil said. A party. There was more than likely going to be alcohol and pretty girls. I didn't know how to react. 

"Oh awesome. Is there a theme?" I asked. 

"Nope. You can wear anything you'd like." Ian said. I smiled. This was turning out to be an eventful evening.

(A/N EW EW EW EW WHAT NOO THIS WAS WRITEN SO LONG AGO AND IM TOO LAZY TO EDIT RN SOz bye)