Chapter 25

It was the Friday the 19 of July, 4 days since I told Phil. Peyton was home and being as alone as possible, Dan hasn't come over since Wednesday and he won't reply to any of my texts. I'm feeling bad and confused.

Phil told me that he was thinking that him, Dan, Peyton and I could go to vidcon and meet some of the fans in August and I thought that could be cool. Plus some of my YouTube friends might be there like Jack, Mark, Felix, Ian, Anthony, Evan and Daithi.

I still wasn't sure about it. I didn't know how the fans would react to the baby and I didn't want to have to be in the middle of all those people. Phil came up today to wish me a good morning before him and Dan left for the radio show. I was alone in the house with Peyton, on a Friday.. It was time for challenge day.

She didn't want me doing much physical activities and to be quite honest I wasn't up for it either. Not just because of the baby, but because I'm lazy. We got into our happy dresses and started filming. After about an hour Dan and Phil interrupted us.

"Ali! You aren't supposed to be jumping around! " Phil yelled. I turned to the camera and did our outro.

"That's all for this challenge day. Send us some more suggestions for up to do in the next video!! Have a great day my lovelys, byeee!!" I said.

"Don't suggest jumping stuff though." Said Phil at the last moment. I turned off the camera and took it to my room for it to be edited. "Ali this isn't good for the baby. What if you fell or something?" He said.

"I don't know?" I said. I was even more stressed then I was before he knew.

A/N: HEYO yikes ok so these chapters are from at least 3 years ago. I haven't actually updated this since last year bc all of the stuff I had written was on my old phone. Also, I haven't written anything new for this story in at least 3 years... Oops... I'm not even gonna edit this too much yet lmao so yeah here it is ok bye ily