Chapter 6

A/N: Early chapter!! I honestly couldn't wait to upload this chapter. It's in a different POV too!! This chapter and the one after are two of my favourites. I hope you enjoy!! New chapter next week because of homework and crap like that...

*Dan's POV*

I woke up around 3am. I looked around the room I was in and realized it wasn't mine. Aliyah was laying down next to me with a blanket wrapped around her arms until the back of her knees. She looked so peaceful just lying there. I got out of her bed and grabbed my shoes and keys and left. I walked into my house and saw Phil in the kitchen with the mug Aliyah let him use. We've been trying to make our tea taste like hers for the past week and I have to say we are nowhere close to perfecting it but we are very persistent.

I walked to the fridge to see what we had. All I ate when we were at Ali's house was popcorn and candy that Ali got from her candy box. I was starved. "Where's your sweater?" Is all I heard Phil say. Shit. I left it at Ali's house.

"Oh I must have forgotten it at Ali's." I didn't know what else to tell him. He gave me the dirtiest look I've ever seen.

"What?" I said. I didn't know what I did to deserve that.

"Nothing. I was just thinking." Phil replied. He then grabbed his tea and left towards his room. What's his problem?

I walked towards his door and knocked lightly. "Phil? I want to know what you were thinking about!" I yelled. He opened the door and I walked in and sat on his bed.

"Do you care about her?" He asked.

"Who?" I was confused to who was talking about.

"Aliyah." Oh. She was the nicest person I've ever met and we have a lot in common. She's amazing.

"Of course, why?" I replied. He looked at me with his striking blue eyes and just shook his head. What else does he want me to say? "What now?" I asked. I wasn't thinking about if I was being rude or not I was just wondering.

I looked at him and remembered what happened back there. I started to get angry. "You obviously don't get what you're doing to her. Phil, when she left towards the wash room she was doing it to get away from you and Peyton. She was jealous." I yelled.

"Oh." He said.

"'Oh'. That's all you have to say for yourself. 'Oh'?" "What else am I supposed to say Dan? I can't help it if I like Peyton more than Aliyah." I stormed out not wanting to hear what else Phil had to say. I wasn't doing anything wrong was I? I shouldn't have said that to him, I feel bad now. I have to get my sweater from her place tomorrow and hope Phil doesn't mess anything up with her more than he has.