Chapter 15

It was almost new years eve 2015. I couldn't wait for 2016. It was going to be magical. Peyton and I decided to go home for a few months because our family's were having troubles. Dan and Phil watched the house for us and we were off. The plane ride over was exhausting and we were jet lagged by the time we got to our home town. We went our separate ways.

My family was pretty hectic. I know they'll lecture me on my YouTube career but honestly they had no say in what I did with my personal life. I went to my grandparents house first and my family was all there, awaiting my arrival. My grandparents, Nana, mom, step mom, dad, step dad, 4 brothers, 2 sisters, my nephew, 6 of my cousins, my 4 aunts, my 2 uncles and my dog greeted me at the door. Damn I have a big family. "Surprise!!" They all shouted. "Heyyy!!" I yelled. There was a huge group hug and everyone was happy.

We sat in the living room. I sat on the floor with the younger ones while all the older adults sat on the couch. Everyone was bugging me with questions like: "how's Peyton?", " how is England?", "why don't you visit?", " are there any boys you like or are dating?", " are you in university yet?", "how is the YouTube career going?". I, of course had answers to all of them. " Peyton is good. She's visiting her family right now but she has been doing great." I said.

My grandmother walked over to the kitchen to prepare dinner with my aunt Amanda and my mom. "England is great. There was a lot of great things to see in Manchester and a lot more in London. We live really close to some shops and we can see big Ben from our flat." I said. "I wish I could visit more often but you guys know how I feel about planes. Plus I'm down here for a few months to help out. My neighbors are watching the house and Peyton is going home earlier than me." I said. They all nodded in agreement.

We all grabbed a plate and some dinner when it was ready. It was a fast made frozen pizza, typical. "There is one boy that I like. He is actually one of my neighbors." I said.

"What is he like?" Asked my step mom.

"What does he look like?" Asked my aunt Shari.

"He is 6'2, brown hair, brown eyes. I might have a picture." I said. I took out my phone and looked through it until I found a good picture of the two of us.

"This was taken a week ago I think.. " I said as I showed them the picture. "Well, he is really sweet, funny, nice, sarcastic, mature yet childish. I don't know, I really like him. His name's Dan." I said. My aunts all swooned over the situation which made it more awkward.

It was time for the younger kids to go to sleep. "I am going to university soon. I'll be going in October of 2016 and I'm still studying psychology." I said. "As for YouTube, it pays so its good. The fans are really great and supportive and overall good people." I wanted to tell them more but I was severely jet lagged and I just needed to go to bed. It was about 10pm and "early" but I needed all the sleep I could get. I wished everyone goodnight and head off to bed.

A/N: I wrote this chapter and well the next 12 chapters about a year ago and I'm too lazy to fix them up. After this chapter there will be 3 (I think) really short (50-200 words each) chapters but those are honestly just filler chapters with very little effect of the story (except maybe chapter 17...) Thank you all for your support throughout the course of this story ^-^ honestly I really appreciate it! I hope you all like this chapter and the next to come :3

I'm not sure where this story is going. It was originally a Phil fanfiction but after the cringe worthy chapter 18 or something I didn't like it anymore so I switched it up to a Dan fiction.

Please, bear with me for a while because a lot of drama happens in the next 17 chapters and I don't know how to fix them to actually make sense. Well, I guess it kind of makes sense but I'm not really feeling it, you know?

Without saying too much, something happens and
Dan is all like "wow"

and Phil is like "UHM"

and Peyton is all like ">:( that's enough!"

And Aliyah is like "guys! Be friends this isn't that bad"

but then Phil is like "I can't"

and Dan is like "well I'll do it"

and Peyton is like "I told you what would happen."

And Aliyah is like ":l well then.. That happened"

and that's all I wrote. 32 chapters... Well 31 and a half..

Anyways!! Have a nice day where ever you are ^-^

~Christian <3