Chapter 11

*Aliyah's POV*

I was sitting on my bed listening to Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift and Civil Wars. I knew the song made me sad but I kept playing it anyways. Peyton walked into my room and put a blindfold over my eyes. "Don't take this off until I tell you too okay?" She said.

"Do me a favour and change this song." I said. She knew why I wanted her to change the song. It had more meaning then it was "making me sad" I couldn't see anything so it showed that I would go by what she said. She didn't change it for me though. I didn't trust this at all. I had a very uneasy feeling but I kept my word. I turned the volume down so I couldn't hear it.

*Phil's POV*

Dan walked upstairs and grabbed an old scarf from the closet. "So did you talk to her?" I asked. I wanted to know if it was okay or not.

"Actually I'll do that later. I have a surprise for you." He replied. "You just need to wear this." He held the scarf up to me and started wrapping it around my eyes. "How many fingers am I holding up?" He asked.

"I can't see, Dan. How am I supposed to guess?" I asked. All he replied with was "Good." We started to walk.

"Watch out. There's stairs here okay?" I stepped down the stairs carefully. I had no concept of how long it took us to walk into the hall way from our house but it seemed like forever. "Were almost there. In front of you are more stairs okay? Be careful." He said. Great. More stairs. After this he better help me work things out with Aliyah.

*Aliyah's POV*

I heard my door open and close. "You can take it off now!!" I heard Peyton yell from the other side of the door. I took off my blindfold and sat, staring at the person standing in front of me.

"Surprise!!" Said Dan.

"Phil?" I felt the tears coming back. He looked at with his gorgeous blue eyes. My attention was sent to the camera in the top left corner of my room.

"Soooo... This is happening right now." I heard a voice say over a speaker in my room. It was Dan.

"How did you set all this up in like, 20 minutes?" I asked.

"That is for us to know and you to forget about." Dan said. They were trying to get us to fix this mess that we just so happened to be in.

I was too broken to be fixed. "We aren't letting you guys out until you forgive each other." Peyton said. I looked at Phil whose eyes were watering up with the salty liquid that had been cascading out of my eyes not even 10 minutes earlier. We stood there for a couple of minutes awkwardly. I looked him in the eyes and felt tears streaming down my cheeks. He broke my heart and I hated him but deep down inside of me I knew I didn't have hate towards him, I was just jealous and envious and my emotions crowded me. This was all my fault. He walked towards me, pulled me close to him and started crying.

When he started crying I instantaneously started to do the same. "Ali, I'm so sorry I treated you like dirt. You are the most wonderful girl I have ever met. You're beautiful, smart and amazing. I never knew what I had until I lost it. I'm so sorry." Phil cried. I held him tighter, not wanting to let him go over the fear of him leaving me alone again.

"I should have never been so jealous and inconsiderate of you and Peyton. I should have talked it out with you and told you the truth. I'm sorry." I said.

There was a pain in my heart. I thought he hated me. "Ali?" He said. Every time he called me that I wanted to cry even more.

"Yes sunshine?"

"I love you."

I didn't say it back. I didn't know I felt about him anymore. He let go of me and took his phone out and put on safe and sound. He started the song over and took me in his arms and we swayed back and forth. I guess as a person in the third party it'd look a bit weird. You'd have to be involved in the moment to understand what was happening. The songs chorus rang.

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down.
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now.
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound."

I started to cry again and this time he looked me straight in the eyes and leaned down. He kissed me. I had never felt a more passionate thing in my life. My heart stopped and I pulled away quickly. He looked a bit hurt but I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Friends again?" I asked, holding out my pinky.

"Friends again." He smiled, intertwining his pinky with mine. The door opened suddenly.

"That didn't take long at all." Peyton said. Dan shot her a look and they grabbed their camera and speaker and walked into the lounge. We soon followed and after put a movie on. I'm glad we're friends again.