Chapter 17

It was June 23rd, a month after I got back from visiting my family. Carrie was throwing a party at her place and invited us all to it. When we got there there was alcohol and we decided "let's have fun". There weren't a lot of people we knew there. Dan stood next to Phil and I while we looked for a place to sit. Peyton was being chased after by some guys who seemed to drunk to mind that she was in a relationship.

We sat down on the couch and Phil went over to the counter to get us some drinks. "Here you go. Carrie made them." He said.

"Thank you." I said. I drank the shot and all I could remember was the gross after taste and Dan calling a taxi for us to go home because he was bored. I blacked out.

A/N: Wow! Lookie here, I actually updated this story! I forgot I have chapters of this story stored in my phones notes.

School is cool, French is bad. I made some friends and I've been writing a lot more lately. Unfortunately, I haven't been writing as much for this story as I have my other stories. I've lost the motivation that I used to have while writing this so after I run out of chapters to supply, I think I might have to figure out a way to end the story, nicely. I hope you enjoyed!

I'd like to mention, the next few chapters are pretty cringy (spelling?). So beware and remember, every chapter up until chapter 20-something, was written about 2 years ago.

Anyways, have a nice day/night! Stay cool :)

P.S. I wrote this when i was like 13 so I didn't (still don't) know how alcohol worked, so just assume that this is right, I guess?