Chapter 26

Its been about a month at this point and were getting ready to got to vidcon and we're also contemplating when to tell our fans. Dan and I have been hanging out and talking more than the days when I told Phil which was very good considering the situation. I've been thinking about how much Dan has been there for me compared to Phil. Peyton and I were going to meet them at the airport so we left around 7am. She was excited to go because she was seeing Andrew at vidcon. We arrived at the airport and saw Dan and Phil walking towards us. They helped us with our luggage and once we got past security we were off to California. 

The plane ride was cramped. I was sitting next to a heavier woman and a little boy while Dan sat behind me with Peyton and Phil. I was constantly turning around to look at them and talk to them which was cramping my neck and the woman kept leaning on me as she drifted off to sleep. The little boy was absolutely adorable though. He was quite scared because his mother wasn't on the plane with him and she was waiting for him in California. I told him that my friends and I would help him get to his mother safely and he agreed. When we got to the airport in Los Angeles I held onto the boy until we got inside. His name is Martin. We reunited him with his mother once he saw her, he then gave me a hug and was on his way. I was kinda looking forward to the baby now. I was showing a bump on my belly. It wasn't a huge bump but it was still a small bit noticeable. I could pass it off as my gut from 'stress eating'. Of course I'd need something to be stressed about. It has been almost 2 months. 

We hopped into a taxi and headed over to our hotel where Ian and Anthony were going to meet us. "Hey Aliyah?" Dan whispered. Peyton and Phil were sleeping. 

"Yes Dan?" I said. He hesitated. "What's the first thing you're going to do when you get to the hotel?" He asked. 

"What day is vidcon?" I asked. It was Wednesday August 18th, 4 days until my birthday. 

"Its on the 22nd." He said. "You know, your birthday?" 

"Oh yeah. I forgot that was soon.." I said. 

"You're gonna love what I'm getting you. Its going to be amazing." He said as he smiled and pushed my hair out of my face. 

"I bet I will." I replied. I sat there, staring into his eyes like a weirdo but it didn't matter, he didn't care. 

"Oh yeah, your question. Since vidcon is 4 days till now I'd probably sleep until then." I joked. 

"Aha count me in." He smiled at me and we all sat in silence until we got to the hotel.