Chapter 24

"Ali! Dan! Peyt! I missed you guys so much!" Phil said, pulling us into a group hug.

I was in shock. It was Monday and he was coming home on Wednesday! How was I supposed to practice what I was going to say to him with him here?! I looked at Dan, then Peyton and my mind was made up.

"I missed you too Phil. I have to tell you something though. I wanted to tell you in person so I'm glad you're back!" I said.

We all walked upstairs and sat in the lounge, which was still a bit messy from mine and Dan's sleepover with the candies. I sat him down on the couch and Peyton grabbed her video camera and turned it on. I was guessing when the time was right she would upload it to the channel or make me watch it and say "I told you so".

Dan sat in the chair, alone. I looked into Phil's eyes and I was thinking of backing down. I went by what Dan told me and I didn't want it to be true. Then something amazing happened. I let my worries melt away and I pictured myself sitting with Peyton and telling her the news. I pictured myself with Dan, telling him and getting his support.

"Phil, I'm pregnant." I said.

He slowly lost his smile and he didn't look into my eyes. He let go of my hands and stood up, heading for the door. I thought of going after him like I did with Dan but I knew it wasn't worth it. All my confidence was gone and I felt an uneasiness about the situation. I sat alone in my mind until he walked in again.

"Ali." He said and he pulled me into a hug and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'm so happy. My gosh, I'm going to be a dad. DAN! I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!" he yelled.

He let go of me, ran over and hugged Dan. Then he got down on one knee in front of me and kissed my belly. "This is amazing. This truly is amazing. I have to go tweet about this! Wait," he stopped, stood up and looked at me.

"If its alright with you. I don't want to do anything to upset you or the baby. Or Peyton ..." He smiled and looked at Peyton, who signaled that she was watching him with the hand free of the device.

I looked at Dan who shook his head no. "Maybe we should wait a while before we share it with the world. I don't think I can handle any more stress right now." I said. He looked at me.

"Okay. I'm fine with that." He pulled me into a hug and I rested my head on his chest to hear his heart beat. I looked at Dan and felt guilty.

What would've happened if I didn't tell Phil? What would've happened if I was with Dan? What would've happened?

A/N: it's been forever but I'm finally progressing this. I've been really down over the past while, so I'm sorry this took so long. I hope to update more soon, but school is starting and i dont know if I'll be able to handle 6 stories, school and mental illnesses all at once. But, ill take it one step at a time.

If anyone reading this is going through similar things, i wish you the best of luck, and just know that things are going to get better, and that you are loved! <3

Love you all, thank you for reading, have a wonderful day/night! See you in the next chapter! ^-^