Chapter 19

It's been a couple of days since Phil and I had seen and talked to each other in person. The regret I have for that one night is never ending but I cannot change what happened so I have to deal with it. I was thinking about going over and saying hi but I'm too afraid of putting our friendship in jeopardy. Peyton came home from the store with a bag full of things. There was tea, candy, pepperoni sticks, Arizona's, and some other stuff like condoms and pregnancy tests. "Ali I know how awkward this is but you need to do this for clarification." Peyton said.

"Can't I wait a week and then do it? I'll give it time and nothing is probably even there so i shouldn't worry. I'll do what you did your first time and wait it out ya know?" I said.

The whole topic was too embarrassing to talk about but she kept insisting.

"Fine. You get a week and then you do it okay?" She said.

"Okay" I said.

This whole thing felt wrong. Phil and I haven't been talking for days and now there's a possibility that I could have a little human growing inside me. I went over to Dan and Phil's house to talk and hang out but when I got there Carrie answered the door. I never really liked Carrie. I always thought she had a thing for Phil now, plus they dated briefly in the past, and now that we haven't been talking and she is over made me suspicious. Why do I all of a sudden care?

"Hey Carrie! Is Dan or Phil home?" I asked.

"No actually. They just left and they asked me to watch the house for them. Sorry hun!" She explained.

"Oh well when they get back can you tell them I need to talk to them please?"

"Sure. Well have a nice evening Aliyah." She said.

"You too Carrie."

I went back upstairs and texted Phil trying to find out a suitable time to talk in person but he didn't reply. I went into my room and plugged my head phones in and started to listen to Famous Last Words by MCR on repeat. I let sleep take me away from my dissatisfying reality.