Chapter 16

It was May now and I had been with my family for like 5 months. It was finally time to go home. I hopped on a plane and head straight for the London airport to meet peyton there. I missed home and Peyton and Dan and Phil so much so I couldn't wait to get home. Carrie, one of Dan and Phil's friends heard I was coming back and wanted to throw me a little welcome home party but I wouldn't let her. I told her to save the parties until June just because it wasn't worth it right now. It was May 23rd and getting hotter out.

When I arrived at the airport I was greeted by Peyton, Dan, Phil, Carrie, Louise, PJ and Chris. I was guessing the boys were making a video and the 3 girls were too. We headed back to our flats and chilled for a few hours until the extras went home and it was just the four of us; Dan, Phil, Peyton and I. "What do we do now?" Asked Dan.

"We should watch a movie and get some sleep." Said Phil.

We picked a comedy and waited for it to load. It was a good movie that we put on and funny to boot. I got tired really fast and decided to get to bed earlier than the others. I crawled into my bed and stared to fall asleep when the blankets were moved from on me. Peyton crawled in next to me and we started talking about things that happened back home. It felt like we were kids again having our usual sleepovers.

Best. Day. Ever.