Muselk & Vikkstar123 - Treat You Better (SMUT)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"So mine," he spoke, his lips brushing against my sensitive tip, my cock twitching at the contact.

Before the weight of his words could hit, the dark-haired man took my cock between his lips, his thick tongue tasting the tip before he took me all at once, bringing forth a loud moan from my lips as my body arched, my hips pushing me even further into his mouth. Elliott's grip on my hips didn't become tighter as he let my body react, a moan vibrating in his mouth, causing me to press myself deeper into his mouth.

His mouth felt so warm, so wet, and so perfect. He may have swallowed me whole quickly but that did not mean he was hurried as he moved back up, his tongue tracing my sensitive underside till just my tip remained in his mouth. He took his time, suckling on my tip before swallowing again, taking me in slowly. He kept the pace very easily, his hands only lightly squeezing my hips, never holding me down.

I was so lost in the way that his mouth felt on my cock, that I didn't notice Elliott reaching over of the bottle of lube he had placed next to him, the sound of the cap opening drowned out by my cries of pleasure. It was was only when I felt the wetness of a finger pushed at my hole that I knew what he had done.

I moaned louder as he massaged my hole, barely pushing, waiting for my body to tell him I was ready for the intrusion. Even though I had just had sex with Lachlan earlier that day, I knew I was tight again and in need of a full prep. It didn't help that Lachlan was also thin, so little prep was needed from him. Granted he was long, but still, from what I felt of Elliott's cock as it pressed against me through his jeans as we made out by his front door, he was much thicker than Lachlan could ever hope to be. He may not have a great amount of length, but to me, at this moment, that didn't fucking matter. I just wanted to feel his cock fill me up.

With the relaxed state, Elliott had put my body in, it didn't take long for him to push his finger in, a small sting accompanying it. I forced myself to ignore it, focusing more on the feel of his mouth on my cock, my hands fisting themselves into the sheets as he slowly worked his one finger in, pushing it in and pulling it out a little bit a time, driving me mad.

"Elliott!" I whined loudly, moving my hips from side to side, wanting him to go faster, "Please."

A soft pop filled the air as he pulled off, the cool air of the room hitting my dick, bringing another shudder through my body.

"Patience my beautiful boy," he whispered, leaning forward so he was closer to my face, his finger still inside me, now having finally reached his limit, allowing him to slowly begin to fully move it in and out of my hole, sending soft shocks of pleasure through me.

"But Elliott," I whined, my eyes still glazed over, looking at him, the need in my body reaching a high point.

"Patience," he whispered, pulling his one finger out so another could join it, repeating the same process over again, "I will give you want you need baby, you just have to let me get you ready first."

"But Daddy," I whined, barely realizing that the words had slipped passed my lips until I noticed that Elliott's eyes had gone wide, his hand pausing for a moment before continuing its slow pace of opening me up.

"Not butts but yours baby boy."

I moaned loudly as those two fingers pushed deeper into me, the knuckles brushing along the inside, only causing a slight sting.

Those hazel eyes looked at me for a moment more, watching my face as I moaned again, his two fingers finally making it all the way inside of me, pumping in and out a steady pace as he began to scissor me open.

Elliott leaned down to my chest, his eyes still on my face as he took my nipple between his lips, his tongue tracing it, bring another moan from my lips as I arched my chest against his face.