XX. (20)

Y/N POV.

She dragged me out the closet towards where everyone else is making me look at her confused and still shocked with what just happened. She grabbed her bag making everyone look at her amused and curious.

Kendall:"Uh where are you two going?"She asked making Hailey look at them while I stayed silent still processing everything.

Her lips tasted like cherries....I like cherries.

Hailey:"Home and Y/n is taking me"She said dragging me back out the party. She took the keys out of my pocket and unlocked the car making me stand there still in shock"Y/n, get in the car"She said frustrated making me snap out of it and get in the car.

The drive to our houses was intense and filled with tension. Sexual tension and both of us knew that. I parked my car in my driveway making her look at me and bite her lip.

Hailey:"You're parents would still be up right?"She asked making me look at the window and see the lights on.

Y/n:"Yeah, why-"

Hailey:"Come on"She said getting off the car. I sighed and got out the car locking it and standing there making her stop walking and look at me"Are you just coming?"She asked making me cross my arms over my chest and look at her.

Y/n:"For what? I'm honestly still processing everything"I said making her roll her eyes and grab my hand once again dragging me to her house. She unlocked the door and looked around with my hand still in hers.

Hailey:"They're sleeping"She mumbled before dragging me upstairs. She opened her room door and closed it pulling me inside and connecting our lips again.

Y/n:"H-hailey"I mumbled out making her push me on the bed and straddle me.

Hailey:"Just kiss me"She mumbled a few inches away from my face making me give in and kiss her.

I sat up straight and wrapped my arms around her as she wrapped hers around my neck pulling me closer. I traced her bottom lip asking for entrance making her open her mouth slightly and moan as my tongue entered her mouth. I quickly changed our positions and hovered over her making her hands go down my chest to my joggers.

Y/n:"I've been wait for this for so long"I mumbled making her remove my sweater leaving me in my vest . She pecked my lips before answering me.

Hailey:"And now you can have it"She said making me kiss her again. She laid back on the bed and I removed my lips from her and kissed down to her neck leaving a few more marks. I moved my hands down to her shirt and tugged it making her nod"Take it off"She said breathlessly. I was about to remove her top when I heard someone call her name.

"Hailey!"I heard someone yell making us both look at each other wide eyed.

Hailey:"Shit!"She said pushing me off her"Its Alaia"She said throwing me my sweater"You need to go"She said making me put the sweater on and look at her.

Y/n:"Why is Alaia here anyways?"I asked as she tried to make herself look presentable.

Hailey:"I don't know"She whispered yelled and opened her window.

Y/n:"Really? Like old times?"I asked making her sigh.

Hailey:"Y/n"She said making me walk towards the window and put one leg out. She quickly grabbed my face and pecked my lips"I'll talk when I can"She mumbled making me sigh and jump from her window landing in the bushes"Sorry!"She said before closing the window. I groaned and rolled over.

Y/n:"What the fuck just happened?"I asked myself before getting up. I looked up at her window and saw the light still on making me sigh and walk back to my house. I opened my door and walked to the kitchen to see my family all looking at me weirdly.