49 // ❀364 days before❀

A/N: story is ending soon :')

BTW buckle up your seatbelts and protect your heart with a steel box cus the real drama is coming soon. JUST A HEADS UP

📍London, England📍

Lou and Amelia's hotel room is an absolute madhouse with everyone here, running around and preparing for the awards show this afternoon. Graham is even in here getting pampered himself while he discusses business shit with Aunt Amy who seems stressed herself with all of the chaos going on around her.

"Alright everyone listen up!" Graham calls out, stopping everyone in their tracks. "So once we arrive, it's straight to the red carpet since we're already late. Then at the end there will be three scheduled interviews lined up."

"They'll most likely just ask you about your nomination for album of the year," Ruth adds directing her attention to Harry.

He unfortunately wasn't nominated for artist of the year which he claims he's fine about because he did start a little late last year with the tour and everything.

"After the awards show, we're all invited to my buddy's after party, which you all can skip if you're too tired," Graham concludes.

Harry turns to me and points a finger, "We're going and we're going to kill it on the dance floor," he says before Lou scoffs and gently pushes his head back to the front to continue styling his hair.

Amelia had just finished applying my makeup when it's time for me to put my dress on. I settled for the maroon bodycon Amelia found in which Harry got a matching maroon tie and I found that a little cheesy but whatever.

As much as I wanted time to slow so that I had time to settle my nerves, time did the opposite by making the seconds go by with lighting speed. Before I know it, our car pulls up to the drop off area for the awards show. One by one, with Harry in the lead, we exit the car and walk in a uniform line to where the start of the carpet is.

Graham follows closely behind Harry with Aunt Amy following behind Graham, both busy talking on their phones. Ruth and Lou awkwardly trail behind with Bobby and I at the end of the line. Now I'm wondering why we're even walking in a line like inmates lining up for lunch.

Harry stops abruptly causing everyone behind him to bump into one another.

"Agh!"

"Harry!"

"What the fuck?!"

"Keep it going!"

Harry turns completely around and everyone starts to wonder what's going on.

"Where's Ria?" he searches the line with his eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

"What are you doing? Hurry up because you're already 15 minutes late to the carpet!" Graham grumbles, returning to his side conversation with a scared, short woman wearing a headset and holding a clipboard.

"Got it," he says and grabs my hand, pulling me with him. As soon as I see the entrance to the red carpet, weights magically form around my ankles as I try to to pull back but Harry's strength overpowers mine.

My wishes are granted when I feel someone successfully pull me away and I turn to see Lou who then places a lanyard with a badge over my neck.

"She can't walk the carpet. Now hurry!" Lou says, saving me from potential humiliation. I silently thank Lou with pleading eyes.

Harry groans in frustration but lets go of my hand and kisses me on the forehead before he's pulled away by a couple of security guards.

Lou brings me to the sidelines where we all stand behind the cameramen and with reporters and journalists preparing for their interviews.