52 // ❀304 days before❀

[POSTED SONG: Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? by The Shirelles]

A/N: u right, wendy girl, u right, the tea IS exceptionally good today

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N: u right, wendy girl, u right, the tea IS exceptionally good today

📍London, England📍

"I can't believe it's already the last concert," Harry comments as I brush a lint roller over his suit. The crowd is screaming wildly behind the curtains causing Harry to repeat what he's saying twice so I could hear him.

"It's been a long nine months," I sigh.

"Has it already been that long?" I smooth out his suit one last time and fix the fallen strands of hair on his forehead.

"Don't go too hard because Lou's birthday party is also tonight as well as the end of tour celebration," I say and playfully point a scolding finger at him. He rolls his eyes and smiles before leaning down and kissing me. We're in London again for his last concert and Aunt Amy is throwing this huge thing tonight.

"Ugh, can't we just skip it and go to bed?" he mildly whines and I laugh a little at his double meaning.

"No, it means a lot to Lou. Good luck!"

"Thanks babe, I love you," he says and pats my behind as I walk away.

"I love you too."

Flash forward to the party and Harry and I are sitting in the corner on a couch, with me on his lap, watching Lou get absolutely drunk off her ass. The room of the hotel is kind of like a makeshift mini ballroom with tables full of exotic cheeses and waiters walking around with glasses of wine. Colorful lights flash across the room and women in alarmingly high heels walk around like dogs walking on their hind legs.

"I don't even know half the people in this room," I comment and sip from my glass of water. I lay back further with my back against Harry's chest.

"They're just a bunch of beauty friends Lou knows," he says into my ear over the loud, thumping music. "She's either worked with them before or went to school with them or something."

An involuntarily laugh escapes my lips when I witness Lou from across the room try to walk only to trip over her own feet and a whole swarm of people running to stable her.

We sit like this for a good 20 minutes, just people watching and avoiding conversations with Graham's business friends, when I feel Harry's warm lips on my neck. He's bored but I don't stop him. He continues to plant small pecks in a line on my neck when I make awkward eye contact with a woman nearby. I immediately cease Harry's movements and slightly push him away seeing that we're in public.

"It's too loud in here! Let's go to the roof or something, I'd much rather be with you somewhere else!" Harry suggests over the loud music.

I nod and stand up from his lap and help pull him up to his feet. He holds onto my hand and walks his way through the crowd of expensively dressed people until we finally end up on the roof.

Serendipity is for Suckers | h.s. *EDITING*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें