IS

so, as usual hindi natutupad ung mga sinasabi kong dates kung kailan ako maguupdate.

I know I know, ang shitty kong writer guys hahahha

Pero at least naguupdate pa rin ako hahaha

nakakatuwa na nakakainggit yung ibang authors dito, ang gagaling tapos ang bibilis mga magsi update hahaha.

anywayyyy, susubukan ko po talaga magupdate ng todo todo, as much as possible, matapos na 'tong story, kasi ang dami ko pang ibang story na dapat tapusin, like yung SOLD, na hindi ko alam na may nakakuha na palang title, ung isang book na SOLD ni ate ladyinletters, ang ganda hahaha, so pag tapos po nitong link, babaguhin ko po yung title nun, para hindi magkalituhan eme eme. 

ayan, thank you po sa paghihintay, medyo magii-swerve tayo papunta sa focus ng English okeh? Mas mabilis ako makatapos ng update kapag dominant yung English eh hakhak

xoxo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 3, 2018

9:00 am

(Maine)

I went back to the house of the Undead-dead (as I mentally call it). yeah, they are all nice people, souls, spirits, whatever they are. I even feel like they're getting into my head for a while now. You can't blame me, they sure are a bunch of different happiness. Sometimes, it just feels like I want to be one with them, lifeless but happy. 

Pero hindi pa pwede. As long as my body still breathes, hindi ako bibitaw. But I must find an answer as soon as I can, kasi patagal ng patagal nakakalimutan na ako ni Richard and I have a really bad feeling about that. Not just bad for him or for our relationship, I feel like it's even worse for him. Call it a gut feeling, pero yun talaga nararamdaman ko eh.

Pag pasok ko sa bahay, kakaunti  nalang yung mga gising. Si tita Rio naman at si Uncle Luc, hindi ko makita. Si kuya Wally naman, nagbabasa ng mga fairytale books para dun sa mga bata. Pero may isa akong taong nakita, yung babaeng blonde na kaedad ko. Nasa sofa siya, nakatulala. 

Nilapitan ko siya at dahan dahan naman siyang napatingin sa akin. Tinabihan ko siya at sabay ngiti. " Hi Tin! How are you?"

The only thing na ibinalik niya ay mahinang ngiti. I looked into her eyes, and at that moment, may nakita ako sa kanya, parang fear, onting happiness at anxiousness, all at the same time. Pinilit niyang igalaw yung kanang kamay niya at inilapat ito sa dibdib ko, sa lugar katapat ng puso.

"E-eiiichaaaarrrr buuuuuu" She said once again. This is the only thing that I have heard from her ever since. Pero until now, wala pa rin akong maintindihan sa sinasabi niya.

"Tin I'm sorry, I am really having a hard time in understanding you."

Surprisingly, her hand moved upward and touched my necklace. "Eichaaaarr."

A thought came up to me. She really wants to tell me something. I looked into her eyes once again, and there I saw pure sincerity and plead. She's touching my necklace and she touched my heart. Could it be? I do hope I am right about this.

"Tin... Do you mean Richard?" I nervously asked.

A smile then crept up to her face. She weakly nodded and I was struck in awe. Richard? what does she mean? What does she want to tell me? I have to know, it seems to be very important for she's doing everything she could to tell me.

"Buuu. Buuu!" She then told me. 

I looked at her in confusion and curiosity. I am trying my best to really understand her, but her words are too unfathomable to be understood. As if she understood what I wanted to tell her, her hand was removed from the necklace and slowly crept up to the table in front of us. The table was a mess due to the house research going on. They have all been trying their bests to help me. But until now, they couldn't find an answer. Tin's hand stopped on a plain black book and her eyes darted back up to me.

"Buuu. Raaayyyyt buuuu." She grumbled.

Buuuu. Buuu. What does that mean? Her hand stayed on the book while her eyes were glued onto me, as if she was mentally transferring her deepest thoughts into mine. Book! Write Book! That must be it!

"Do you mean Write Book?!" I asked her.

She gladly replied with a simple nod. But still, it still makes no sense for me. There must be more to it than just that. As if on cue though, her hand crept up to my necklace once again and she looked me directly in the eye, hoping that I would quickly understand what she wants to tell me.

"Mennn. Gether. Mennn, Ugether." She spoke once more.

This time, I immediately understood her words. " Mend Together?"

She smiled again and kept her hand back to herself. She seemed to be unfinished though. It looked like she still wants to say something, but she seems to be having a hard time thinking about the words she should use. I patiently waited for her to speak up, not wanting to rush her. After a short while, she smiled widely, the brightest and widest smile I have seen from her since then. Surprisingly, she closed the gap between us and gave me a hug, like it was the final hug that she could ever give me. 

A flash of bright light then appeared right behind Tin. Then came a winged man, who looked like he was carved from a fresh wood by Da Vinci himself. He then smiled and gently walked towards us. Don't mind me though, I'm purely thunderstruck by what's appearing right before me.

I heard Tin sigh and her hug tightened around me. "Live." she said.

It was the clearest word she ever said, and fortunately unfortunate, it was the last. The angel carried her gently and walked back into the light. In a split of a second after they entered, it vanished, just like that. Tin was gone from this cruel land, but she gets to live the life she now deserves.

A tear unknowingly rolled down my cheek. I laid back onto the couch and thought to myself. 

"Richard... Book... Mend Together... Live. What the heck does that mean?!" I whisper-yelled to myself. 

Thoughts then came rushing into me. It was like the floodgates of answers finally opened up and it's now heading for the MAINE boat. 

"Richard, the book. My book! Mend together, to live." I muttered to myself.

"Iha andito ka na pala." I heard Tita Rio greeted from behind me.

I quickly turned my body towards her with a smile slowly creeping up to my face. 

"Tita... Alam ko na."