How could it be...light?

I'm back ulit. May pa-holloween pa kasi si Mayor, plus may personal book kasi ako na sinusulat, so yah. Balak ko tapusin before 2018 starts.

Kung gusto niyo ng preview sa personal book ko DM me po. Kung ayaw niyo, comment nalang kayo dito sa LINK hahaha!

MaiChard is real guys. Walang bibitaw, lilipad pa tayo ng Rome, mag ipon na kayo. (Tapos Maldives pala ang bagsak ng kasal).

Anyways, sorry sa hindi regular na pagupdate, dumadami an commitments eh. Thank you for sticking with me!

Enjoy! :)

-------------------------------------

February 28, 2018
4:01 am
(Maine)

"M-miggy ho kuya Wally?" I stutteringly asked. I tried to keep calm, just so I could lessen the nervous look drawn on my face.

"Oo iha. Halos ka-edad mo nga ata siya. Ka-awa-awang bata rin iyan, tila hindi pa nakaka-ano, ano tawag dun? Ah, ayun, di pa nakaka-move on." He shook his head lightly and returned to the living room to chat with the others.

I stood there, silent, until Tita Rio guided me to the round table, for a discussion, kasi nga diba? Round Table Discussion, duh.

Everyone of the members of the Passed House was sitting on the chairs of the huge wooden table. Though the table was round, I felt like I was sitting at the middle of everybody, of everyone. All their stares and smiles were directed at me and the air literally spelled A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

On my right sat Tita Rio, and to my left was Auntie Riri, who seemed to be very fond of me. And unfortunately, Miggy came to the table last, and the only chair available, was right across me.

When everyone was already present, Tita Rio spoke. "Okay everyone, kilala niyo naman na si Maine diba? Kung di niyo pa siya kilala or you've forgotten, She's Nicomaine, or just Maine for short. 22 years old siya, and I know what you're all thinking of... Guys, hindi pa siya namamayapa okay? Buhay na buhay pa siya, but she's on the verge of crumbling. We'll be glad to help her through this naman diba?"

All of them pumped their fists high in the air and smiled at me with a matching jeering yell. For a moment there, I felt like I was actually in a discussion for a team competition. Yung tila ba sasabak kayo sa laban tapos pinapalakas niyo yung mga pakiramdam ng isa't isa.

"Okay, Thank you for that wonderful cheer guys. Now feel free to ask Maine some things, give her advices, share your stories, and Maine the same would apply for you." Tita Rio said after the table went in silence.

I saw all heads nodded and now only did I notice, that there was a smile on my face.

A blonde American girl about my age then raised her hand with a smile. I nodded at her as if to say, Sure you can ask.

"Since when were you out of your body Miss Maine?" She innocently asked.

I then counted the days on my fingers before answering. "I guess about three weeks?"

I heard some of them gasp and look at me with sadness and pity in their eyes.

"I have a question for all of you though."

"Ask ahead iha." Auntie Riri said.

"I have this necklace. It's a cross with a gem at the bottom. I bought it for Ri—Someone, a few days before I got into the accident. Then, someone gave me a gift on the day of my accident, it was the same necklace that I actually bought for him. So technically, we already have a couple necklace, or whatever you want to call that. Then when I got out of my body here in the hospital, I always go nearby Him, for he holds my supposed gift for him, while his gift for me was worn around my neck. The color of the gem used to be yellow, but then at times, it will turn red, then blue, then suddenly it will flash white. I don't know what that means, maybe somebody could help me."