Be-nign

Just wondering...

Bakit walang nagtatanong kung nasan si Mommy Rio? 😂😂😂

I thought she made a big impact tho 🤔 😂😂

Anyways, share your thoughts please, and feel free to ask questions! 😊😊😊 Aaaand, kung may wrong spelling and grammatical thingies, tell me please!

I actually don't reread and proofread it... hehe 😂✌🏻

*painsert* *ehem* kung di niyo pa rin po nababasa ung First Work ko, please follow me and Read "Gravity"!!! Thank youuuuuuuu 💛💛💛

Rawr?

Rawr... 🐯😂

-----------------------------------------------------------

February 28, 2018
12:00 am
(Maine)

We walked out of the room and Richard headed for the drinking fountain beside the reception. He gulped few rounds before finally heading for the ICU room.

I was still curious and worried about the matter that had happened a while back. I think I have been affecting Richard, and all the people around me, too much than I should.

RJ and I entered the room and saw everyone, except Mike, asleep. Mike was on his laptop, sitting on the floor on the corner of the room, just beside the couch.

Two inflatable beds were on one side of the room, and that was where the rest of the gang was. But Dean and Kuya Nico were of course, on the couches.

I know it's not allowed to do these things actually, but knowing Nanay and Coleen? They crawled under the skin of the staffs to have this accessible permission.

"Oh, RJ. Where've you been?" Kuya Mike asked.

RJ slumped a foot away from him, looking pale and sad, like a wrecked stuffed toy.

"Had my hand wrapped like Cols said. Then the nurse persuaded me into falling asleep, ugh." RJ said bitterly.

"Alam mo bro. Maybe you were asked to do all of those, because that's what Maine would have probably wanted you to do."

"I don't know... Baka nga."

Mike shook his head and smirked before closing his laptop shut. "Faulkerson, di ka pa yata kumakain?"

"Yata? I feel full though."

"Hay nako yan. Papagalitan kami ni Maine kapag nakita ka niyang ganyan. Now get your ass off of that floor bili."

Richard followed and both of the boys quietly walked out of the ICU. Mike had his backpack, whilst Richard had his hands in his pockets. And yeah, I'll never get tired of trailing behind Richard.

"Pick a theme. Asian, Western or European?" Mike asked as they rode the elevator to the ground floor.

"I think Asian sounds good. Namimiss ko na yung kanin."

I smiled after hearing Richard's response. At least he still cracks up jokes, kahit medyo corny yung iba, kahit simpleng banat lang, like this, he still figures out a way to lighten up.

"Tara na, dun tayo sa Asian Cuisine. Sa tabi lang netong hospital." Mike said before rushing out of the elevator with RJ.

All of us walked out of the hospital and paced quickly to the restaurant next door. Even if it was past midnight already, the city was still busy as hell. But for me, this scene could never get old. I'd pay anything just to stay here.