Of Warnings & Signs

Have a great day po sa lahat!

Hep! Before basa priorities po muna!!!

Kapag okay na an lahat...

Keep scrolling na po hehe 😂😂🙌🏻🙌🏻

Thank youuuu!

Please share your thoughts and feel free to request, suggest, react, or complain 😂😂😂

Let's go!

Rawr. 🐯

----------------------------------------------------

February 28, 2018
3:02 am
(Maine)

We began making our way back to the hospital right after an hour of finishing their bottle of whisky. Mike's cheeks were quite pink, but he wasn't drunk nor tipsy yet.

But as for Richard who allowed himself to 'let loose' a little, he was already 'almost drunk', but not yet either, just 'almost'.

"Rich, you okay bro?" Mike worriedly asked as we rode the elevator.

"Uh, yeah. Kaya ko pa."

"Okay."

The bell dinged and we all walked out of the tiny space. Both of the boys were silent and from the looks on their faces, all they wanted was to just slack off.

"Sige Mike, una ka na. Dito muna ako sa labas." RJ stutteringly said.

"Sure ka Rich?"

"Yeah. Susunod nalang ako."

"Cool." Mike said before disappearing into the ICU room.

Richard slumped his heavy body onto the connected steel benches and stared out into the open corridor.

I sat beside him and watched his face, as if to remember every inch and corner.

His eyes closed slowly, forcing him into a deep slumber. After a short while, his upper body leaned to his left and just fell on the bench.

I looked at him in pity and guilt, for I know that I was the main cause of all this, of all their hardships today.

I stood up and looked around to see if anybody was there. Fortunately, there was only the empty hallway.

So I mustered all of my will and strength, then I began grabbing hold of Richard's right leg. I lifted it and a smile crept up to my face when his body responded to my intangible one. It felt like, life was crawling crawling  back to my veins again. Then I did the same for his other leg, then fixed his fetus-like position on the cold metal bench. I gave his legs a little stretch, just to straighten his bones a little, so that he won't have any pain when he wakes up, but then I heard an echoing voice nearing us. So I sat on the space above Richard's head and stood still.

"Ihaaaaa!!!" A familiar voice called out.

I looked to my left, it was where the sound was coming from. Then after a few seconds, a faint figure and shadow appeared.

"Ihaaa!"

"Tita Rio?"

"Halika—'nong nangyari sa baby boy natin?!" She panickingly asked as she stopped on her trails.

"Ah, nalasing na po tita. Nakatulog agad. Hindi man lang pumasok, kawawa naman."

"Hay nako. Napaka kulit talaga niyan. Tigas ng ulo eh."

I sighed and looked back at Richard.

"Ay nako Maine, halika na pala. I want to show you something biliiiii!" Tita Rio giddily reminded.

I stood up and walked beside her. I smiled at my sleeping Richard before going with Tita Rio.

------------------------------

Rawr. May i-sho-show daw...

Eat Bulaga noontime show siguro.

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ sabi ko nga po uuwi na ako, ang corny.

Byeeeee 😂😂😂

Rawr! 🐯