Un-believable

Guys...

Aym sow sad...

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Bigla tayong napunta sa 909 in fanfiction 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Paasa si bessy Wattpad, kagabi lang 366,

Biglang nagtriple yung pagbaba 😂💔

Anyways...

Guys, I'd really love to hear from you all please?

As an author kasi, lamuyon, medyo lonely kapag bibihira yung mga reviews and reactions. 😣

Chos. Drama ko.

Ayun, ganern kasi yun, lakas maka loner. Tiyaka kapag nakakakita kami ng mga comments, it makes us want to write more :)

English yun mga bes.

Wala lang, sinasabi ko lang na english yun 😂😂😂

Ayun, kapag may kalituhan sa buhay niyo... Just Call me Bae, DJ bae. Joke. Ayun, feel free to ask, or request, suggest, react ganun 😂 kung gusto niyo rin ng chapter dedication, comment lang kayo or DM me para masabi niyo sakin 😉😉😉💛💛💛

Oo ang haba ng sinulat ko no?

Sarreh. Eto na tapos na yung commercial natin guys.

Click the ⭐️ leave a 💬 and 🔁 (share yan guys, hindi repeat or recycle okay?) 😂😂😂

Enjoy!

---------------------•••----------------------

February 28, 2018
12:30 pm
(Maine)

"What are you talking about?!" I yelled infront of him, when I finally stood up and got pissed.

He also stood up, and he raised his hands to gesture a stop sign. He was like a five year old afraid of his mother right now.

"Hey hey... Miss calm down. Sorry kung may nasabi or nagawa ako. Please take a seat muna."

Still a gentleman... Kainis ka. Wag mo kong ma-loko loko Richard.

I did sit. I took deep breaths and looked at him as he stood a foot away from me.

"Richard... wag ako... wag ngayon... please." I pleaded as I fought back the tears that were begging to fall from my eyes.

He then crouched and held my hand. Yes... he was able to hold me. his necklace flashed a white light again and he kept looking into my eyes.

"Huy... Anong ginawa ko Miss? Sorry na. I apologize. Pero, what have I done?"

I didn't answer. I just sat there, frozen. Tita Rio, just sat beside me, watching the horrendous scene in front of her eyes.

Richard sighed and squeezed my hand. "Ganito nalang. Hi Miss, I'm Richard. Ikaw? Ano name mo?"

The tears that I've been fighting to keep just fell out after his last word. I knew he was nowhere near joking anymore. His face was stern and calm, but you can see that his eyes were filled with confusion.

"I-I'm...ano...wait. Can I ask muna?" I said as I sniffed and wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

He nodded and tugged a smile. "Do you know who that girl is?" I asked as I pointed to the direction of the ICU.

"Hmm... Yung mga tao diyan, they're the Mendoza family. I think the one hospitalized is their youngest daughter. Di ko nga alam kung papaano ako napadpad dito sa benches ng hospital. I guess I was so drunk last night, I didn't even remember who I was drinking with."

"Bwisit na buhay 'to." I mumbled as I gritted my teeth in anger and confusion of what was happening.

"Huy... why are you still crying? Okay ka lang ba?"

I bitterly chuckled and shook my head as the tears endlessly fell out of my eyes like a waterfall. "Go to the hotel. Trust your instincts kung saan. Then use the gold key in your key ring. Ikaw na bahala after. Trust what I'm saying and Trust your heart. Now, go home."

I could feel his stare piercing through me as I began walking away from him. I just needed a moment in the bathroom to calm myself down.

"Miss!" I heard him call out.

Pero hindi ko na nilingon. Masakit pa. Nakakalito, nakakabaliw, at nakakatakot pa ang mga pangyayari ngayon. Pwedeng imahinasyon lamang, pwede ring panaginip. Maaring umpisa pa lang ay hindi na to nangyari, maaaring totoo rin naman.

I will let him go home first...

-----------------///-----------------

February 28, 2018
2:00 pm
(Richard)

What was that all about? Who was that girl?

I feel like I've seen her somewhere.

But I don't remember.

Well...

Baka may kamuka lang siya.

I came from the hospital, maybe I was asked to go and visit the Mendoza's. I know them, pero parang sa pangalan ko lang kilala. It's like, I know them, pero I actually don't.

Hotel... Si miss kanina, she told me to go to the hotel. Trust my instincts where.

Jusko, baka abutin ata ako ng twenty years kakahanap ng tamang hotel.

Umabot na ko sa Times Square kakalakad, ang gosh, I'm starving.

Vanne–Georges Hotel...

This sounds familiar.

Baka eto na yun.

I entered the building and slowly observed the beautiful architectural design inside.

"Richard!" The female receptionist called out.

Hmmm. Somebody knows me, baka eto na nga yun.

I feel so damn weird. Para bang may mga piraso akong nawawala.

"Uy..." I quickly looked at her name tag and read it. Baka maoffend siya kapag di ko nasabi pangalan niya. "Uhm. Lliah! Oo... Hi."

"How's Maine?" She asked.

Shit... who's that?

How... how... how is she...
Aha! Baka si Mendoza girl.

"Confined pa rin sa ICU. Still the same." I reasoned.

She nodded and the sad feeling apparently, appeared on her face.

"Hayy... I hope she gets better. Anyway, go ahead upstairs, Rich. You have a key yeah?"

I took the golden key from my pocket and showed it to her. She nodded and allowed me to pass.

"1605, Rich! That's her unit." She yelled before I got into the elevator.

Why the hell do I don't remember these things?!

...

Skkkkraaaaaa!!!

Wag kayo magalit. 😂😂😂💛💛💛

Sobrang bigat ba ng story? Tulungan ko kayong buhatin sa next chapter 😂😂😂😜😜😜

Anyway!

Hit that star, leave a comment, question, reaction or suggestions and requests 😊😊😊💛💛💛

Peace out ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻