Special Chapter!!! (Bonus) I

HELLO PO!!!

IPINATAWAG KO PO KAYONG LAHAT!

Wala lang po, wala akong kasama eh hehehe...

Pero syempre joke lang yun, sino ba namang maniniwala dun, kung naka titled na as SPECIAL CHAPTER to. 🙄🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Moving on...

MARAAAMING MARAAAMING MARAMING SALAMAT PO SA SUPPORT NINYOOOONG LAHAT!

Nasa #366 na po tayo sa fanfiction ratings ng hindi ko alam 😂😂😂

Grateful na po ako suuuper! Expect ko nga mga nine readers lang meron ako eh harhar 😂

Pero, sabi nga ng sexbomb,
Ispageti pababa pababa ng pababa.

Baka bababa pa tayo sa... mga #365? Hahahaha 😂😂😂

Anyways... Thank you po and sana di kayo magsawa sa napakaaaaaa, simpleng plot ng story 😂 Pag ayaw niyo na maiintindihan ko po. 😂✌🏻

Kidding... wag niyo po ko iwan.

Well, I wrote a special bonus chapter for all of you po!

This is still connected to the story.
It happened during their 2 years of being together. Syempre, matagal din yun, isingit natin ang special ganaps hehe...

Enjoy! Don't forget to share your thoughts and reactions!

Rawr 🐯

----------------------------------------------------

April 05, 2016
12:04 am
Maine's unit

Richard and Maine were cuddling on the convertible couch, with a huge yellow blanket over them and a bowl of cold popcorn between them as they watched Iron Man.

Well, earlier this evening, Maine and Richard had a bet. A simple toss coin. They were fighting on who's going to pick the movie. Richard wanted Action- Iron Man in particular. But Maine wanted chick flicks or rom-com.

Sadly, Maine lost, so she was forced to watch all the Iron Man movies. Which she told herself, that will definitely bore her to sleep. And it did actually.

Maine fell asleep before even finishing the first movie. Richard kept watching, until he himself fell asleep while watching through the middle of the third Iron Man installment.

A loud thud of explosion from the speakers of the tv suddenly boomed, and it awakened Maine, which was an unfortunate event.

She groggily stood up with her ruffled hair. She looked at the time and saw that it was still midnight. She huffed angrily, for the Iron Man sound effects just busted her beauty sleep.

She stood up from the couch and stomped her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Richard then shifted and noticed the empty space beside him. He stood up and stretched, before looking for Maine. He heard noises of water from the bathroom, so he figured she was there. He waited outside for her and when she got out, he wore his best smile and waved at Maine.

"Hi, Love!" He greeted.

But Maine walked right past him with her disastrous hair and a more disastrous reaction. She stomped her way to her bedroom and he heard her locked it after going inside.

"Oh shit. Patay ako." Richard muttered to himself.

He neared the door of Maine's bedroom and softly knocked on the wooden material.

"Maine? Are you okay?"

He heard no response. He listened to the soft rustling sounds inside, then after a few moments, her Coldplay playlist began playing on her portable speakers inside her room. That's his cue to know, that she was hella mad at him and his Iron Man, for waking her up in the middle of the night.

"Maine... sorry na po."

She increased the volume of her speakers, and that means he needs to stop bugging her or there'll be another World War.

He sighed heavily and walked back to the living room. He turned off the television and cleaned up the rest of the things.

Suddenly, an idea popped into his mind. After he cleaned up. He looked for Maine's flash drive that contained tons of romantic movies. He plugged it in and he began watching through a shuffle mode.

The first movie was: FIFTY FIRST DATES.

Then by 1:45 am, the movie switched to THE LAKE HOUSE,

And the romantic movies- which Richard didn't prefer- went on and on. He listed all the titles of the movies he's finished watching on a piece of paper and continued doing so until the sun rose.

By 11:58 am, he has finished nine different films, and the tenth, which was THE NOTEBOOK, is about to end.

His eyes were heavier than a wrecking ball and he felt like his body was about to give in to sleep. He was sure that he looked like an old grumpy panda by now.

A clicking noise from behind him was heard, but he was too sleepy and was too occupied to even think about it, so he kept watching.

The credits began rolling and his eyes were going in the same direction as the text on the tv was, it was going down. Until he finally gave in to sleep with the list and the pen in his hands.

Maine woke up at 12:10 pm and she was surprised to see Richard sleeping on the couch, with a pen and paper, and with his eyes that gained a darker bag underneath his lids.

She grabbed the list from his hand and read it. She giggled softly after scanning all of it and she leaned in to kiss Richard on his nose.

Richard then had his consciousness quite awake, causing him to speak.

"Meng... lamyu, sowwy..." he childishly uttered.

"Beach muna tayo?" Maine softly whispered.

"Sige, bukas." He whispered back.

She smiled victoriously and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

She recorded the whole conversation on her phone...