Be-acon 1

Paalala, it's not Bacon 😂🤣 It's Beacon po, baka may magbasa po ng gutom😂😂😛😛

Enjoy! Rawr 🐯

---------.,.,,...,,,.,,,....,,..,..,....,---------------

February 21, 2018
3:55 pm
(Maine)

We just left from the Mansyon, RJ had his super late lunch. He ate late because he fixed his papers for his leave. We went back and forth to the airport, then the main office downtown, then back again to ensure his request was granted.

While in the Mansyon, Lola Nidora asked why he wasn't with Maine. I felt him resisting the urge to tell the truth, but heck, he couldn't hide his tears and he opened the damn floodgates once again. So Lola Nidora now knew what was currently happening.

When RJ said that he was leaving, Lola Nidora gave him a packed meal, his favorite Sinigang, to ensure his tummy would always be filled. She also snuck in some turon and shingaling to give RJ some options for snack time. But I'm betting that RJ would still eat with uneven time distance.

He opened his door and walked to my side, the passengers, and opened my door. For other people, it will look so damn weird for someone to open their passenger seat, as if they were accompanied by other else. But nope. Not in our case. He's probably done his best to evaluate things in the current situation and on how I could deal with most of it. He knows I couldn't touch tangible things, ofcourse, he was an exemption last night.

It's funny and sad and a little cute but very sad, that he's still a gentleman towards me. Even if he wasn't even sure deep inside, that what happened last night, was real and not a trick of his own mind.

While getting through the doors and elevators, he was moving slower than the usual. I'm pretty sure that that's because of me. With his pendant, he knows when I'm near and when I'm not, so he's probably being his caring self and was still putting me ahead of anything else in his life.

But, I couldn't find a way to tell him that I'm so worried for him. He wasn't eating on time, nor a healthy meal, isn't sleeping normally and, I can't tell him that he hasn't called his family in almost a week. Tito, Lola and Riza must be worried sick for him. I didn't even see him touch his phone yet.

"RJ iho! Buti naman nakabalik ka na. Nag-aalala na rin kami eh, mag-aalas-sinko na kasi." Mom said as she saw Richard walking towards the ICU.

RJ managed a smile that couldn't even fake a single human being. But hey, he tried. "Nako tita salamat po. Pasensya na po kayo, ang dami pa po kasi namin—ako pala! Na, inasikaso po sa opisina. Baka po kasi i-book na nila ako ng flight."

Boy dulas nga naman...

"Ah eh, mabuti rin iyon para makapag pahinga ka muna. Eto sila Coleen at Niki oh, kumakain ng meryenda, sabayan mo na. Si Kuya John mo at si Matti, kasama ang Tatay at si Nico sa loob ng ICU, nagbabantay kay Menggay. Tapos na kasi kumain."

"Ah sige po tita."

"Tisoy upo na dito!" Ate Niki told him as she ate her slice of pizza and milkshake.

RJ and I didn't notice it quickly, but another man was beside Coleen. He seemed familiar, but he had his back on us, so we couldn't tell who he was.

"Ay Jay!" Coleen beamed after noticing that Richard was already here.

"Hi Coleen."

"Ay Jay, s-si ano nga pala, uhmm, si Mi—"

"Richard Pizza oh, at Milkshake. Pinabili ka ni Nanay para di ka daw mangayayat, baka paggising daw ni Meng eh wala na yung taba mo sa tiyan." Ate Niks interrupted as she offered Richard a slice and a tumbler of milkshake.

"Maraming salamat po ate, ako na po kukuha... Uhm, Coleen, you were saying?"

"Ah eto si, Mi—"

"Iho umupo ka muna sa tabi ni Niki, baka pagod ka kakadrive iho." Nanay interrupted.

Why were they moving the introduction away from the topic. Puro Mi— putol... Mi— putol nanaman jusko.

"Sige po tita, kausapin ko lang po si Coleen."

"Etong mga to pang asar eh." Coleen muttered and that gave giggles to Nanay and Ate Niks. "Anyway, Jay, si Mike, boyfriend ko. Malamang sa alamang kilala mo na, kasi napaka daldal ng kapatid ko."

RJ lifted his hand and Mike looked towards him. He took it and shook Richard's hand.

"RJ."

"Mike."

"Nice to meet you bro."

"Same. Kain ka na RJ, mukang gutom ka na."

"Salamat Mike."

Richard sat down a seat apart from ate Niki and I sat beside him. He ate his slice of Pizza and drank shake. I just watched him there, like a television show, except, like a tv show, I couldn't do anything about it.

"Maine... I feel you." He suddenly whispered.

I then smiled.

"I know you do."

---(((((------------)))))--------

Mi-
Mi-

Kala niyo si Mi---- noh? 😂😂😂 di yun kasama dito, past is past.

Rawr 🐯