Memories Of This December-1

December 05, 2017

(Richard)

"Loveychichicutiesweetiesugarabanapplepie ko!" I called out as I knocked on her door, with one hand pocketed in my ripped jeans.

I was wearing a thick gray sweater as my inner shirt, a black hoodie on top of it, and a thick brown leather jacket as the outer clothing. There's also a checkered black and white scarf wrapped around my neck and black gloves. Then as for my footwear, I had my customized Vans on, it was plain white canvas with the left foot having a chibi/cartoonized dark brown haired girl, with her right hand forming a half heart, printed on it and for the right foot, the print was mirrored. It was Maine's character actually and My character shoes are with her, completing the half heart.

I checked the time on my wristwatch and saw that it was already 6:05 am. I knocked on her door once more and called her full name. "Knock knock Miss Nicomaine Dei Capili Mendoza—"

"Faulkerson?" She cut in teasingly.
The door suddenly opened and it revealed her with almost the same outfit as me, same jacket, jeans, shoes, gloves and scarf.

My eyes widened and I smiled at her like a child. "Gusto mo yun?" I asked.

"Ang alin?" She innocently asked back while tugging her yellow luggage behind her.

"Yung full name mo. Nicomaine Dei Capili Mendoza—"

"Faulkerson?" She cut in again.

I nodded and bit my lip as I smiled. The sound of my name combined in hers is just angelically inhumane. It sounded pleasurable to the ears.

"Why not coconut poknut chocnut donut makunat?"

I laughed at her antics and hugged her waist so that she'll be closer to me. I kissed her forehead and leaned my nose onto hers.

"Soon?" I asked.

"Definitely." She said before clinging onto my neck and kissed me. It was a five second kiss that made my stomach churn and my heart flushed, but it still was a kiss.

"I love you my Loveychichicutiesweetiesugarabanapplepie ko."

"Ang haba naman sobra jusko. Pero nga pala ayoko na ng ChiChi at BonBon. Pagkain gusto ko. At gusto ko ikaw si Munchkin, alam mo ung flavor na ung isang bilog na chocolate na covered in white? Hahaha!"

"Grabe sa Munchkin. Pero cute ah hahahaha. Palibhasa lagi mo kong kinokompara sa bilugang pagkain ah. Ikaw naman, petite ka eh. Uhm... pasta? Hahaha!"

"Panget naman nun." She complained.

"Pie nalang, para anytime pwede dugtongan hahaha!"

"Osige, Munchkin, from the top."

"I love you Banana pie ko."

"I love you too Caramel Munchkin ko."

"Nako, nga pala yung taxi naghihintay na sa baba! Baka malate tayo sa flight, magkadiabetes pa tayo kakaharot dito."

"Ikaw nagumpisa eh hahaha!" She teasingly replied while locking her door.

We rushed to the lobby and apologized to the cab for waiting, I stored her luggage on top of mine in the compartment of the cab and went inside.

After a little while, we've finally arrived at JFK Airport. I payed the toll and strolled both our luggages. I had my backpack slung on my back on so did Maine. She was holding her phone, streaming through her Instagram for a while. When we reached the gate of the plane by 7:00 am, thirty minutes before our flight, she asked me to stop by the window that showed the runway for the planes.

"Munchkin tara dito bili!" She called out to me.

"Eto na eto na bakit?"

"Selfie tayo."

"Ikaw na maghawak ako na sa luggages."

"Sige sige, dito ka lapit ka pa gusto ko magkatabi na cheeks natin!"

I did as she told me and squished my cheeks onto hers, giving me a fuzzy warm feeling on a cold morning of December. We smiled and she took a few shots of us with different reactions. We then continued inside the plane and went to our designated seats after storing the luggages. I gave her the window side because I know she loves it.

Moments later, I then heard my phone dinged on the sound of a notification. I took it from my pocket and opened the tab. '@mainedcm tagged you on a post'

After it loaded, I smiled and flushed after seeing what she posted. It was the picture she took a few minutes ago, and captioned it as—

'The first homecoming of MunchPie!!! Love you Munchkin, thanks... ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😘😘😘 @aldenrichards02'

"Such a sneakypie. But I love you too." I told her sweetly and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Wow. Bagay nga ang Pie sa kahit anong word hahaha!" She gleamed.

"Love, ano ang composition ng Pie?" I asked, suddenly curious about it.

"Well, syempre may flavored filling and a hard cover tapos sa top niya, may butas, usually, na kapag nabake na, dun lumalabas yung excess filling." Maine innocently explained. "Why'd you ask?" She added.

I suddenly felt the sweat beads forming on every corner of my body, feeling hot and fuzzy of her Pie description. "Uhm... ano... hindi lang kasi ikaw yung Pie na pagmamay ari ko."

She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, curious of what I was talking about. Then she pondered for about a minute and I already felt the constriction on my jeans. She slowly looked at it and her eyes widened in surprise. She slapped my arm and pinched my side.

"Haroooooooooot!!!!!" She squealed, flushed, after realizing what she just explained.

"Bagay nga yung Pie ko sayo. Hehe."

And those words, earned me a slap on my stomach...