Un-clear

Okay guys...

Ako rin natatawa...

Kasi...

Di na tayo natapos tapos sa date ng February 28 😂😂😂

Well....

Don't werryyyy

Oo werry kasi slang 😂😂😂

Ayun, matatapos na yung Feb 28 arc natin so, chill lang kayo guyth 😂😂😂

Anyyyyhowww.

Please Click da ⭐️
Leave a 💬💬💬
And Enjoyyyyyyyy!

---------------------•••-----------------------

February 28, 2018
10:20 pm
(Richard)

Us?

A picture of us on her phone?

And it's no ordinary picture.

If you'd ask a stranger, they would tell that this picture is a shot of a couple.

Though hindi masyado kita faces namin, duh, I can recognize my own damn face, kahit siguro nagparetoke pa ako makikilala ko sarili ko. And that freaking dimple was a dead giveaway.

But Maine's face though, it seems like, di masyado makita because her hair was somehow blocking her face, and aside from that, naka-side view.

But somehow, she looks familiar...

I shook my head and turned the phone down. I shouldn't be meddling with other people's things. My family taught me way way better.

Pero, kung ganitong involved ako... I think it is fairly reasonable to meddle with these types of things.

A thought suddenly came to me.

Wait lang... Si Miss na nagcomfort sakin kanina, siya yung nagsabi sakin na hanapin yung hotel, and that the key was in my pocket.

That's so weird.

Who is she, and how did she know those vital details the I myself don't know.

She's probably a Mendoza too, that's why she was there.

But I wonder why she was crying, I wanted to go to her, but something tells me I shouldn't... Not Yet though.

I then took a deep breath and looked at Maine's phone once more.

Gallery.

Yeah.

I clicked her gallery, because I'm a hundred percent sure that most of my questions will be answered the moment that I see it.

I scanned the screen and saw,

Camera Roll
Screenshots
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Selfies
MaiChard

One album caught my attention. It had a unique and unfamiliar title to it.

"MaiChard huh? Ano kaya 'to?" I asked myself.

I then clicked it and I could hear my heart beating so damn fast like it's in a race against time.

My eyes widened the moment that I saw the preview of the pictures. All of it was us, may it be stolen of her, stolen of me, stolen of us, selfie of us, anything and everything as long as it is the both of us.

But that was not the only thing that surprised me. What really froze me was Maine. Her face. Her beautiful angelic face.

Maine is the girl who comforted me earlier. She was the one who saw me seated at the steel bench the moment I woke up. She is the one who talked to me, who told me to find this hotel and go home. She is the one whom I met earlier this day. She is the person that I have been with for two years, I think.

But... Isn't Maine the girl confined? Isn't Maine the one hospitalized inside the ICU? Isn't Maine the youngest Mendoza girl that got into an accident?

If so... Who was the girl I talked to earlier?

If it's the other way around, who's the girl confined in the ICU?

Maybe Maine has a twin?

I closed her phone and placed it back on the table side. But the book and the pen? I felt the urge to take it with me. I know it seems wrong, but, something tells me I should be the one to write on it.

And so I did.

My stomach rumbled, complaining that it needs food. It's almost 11 pm anyway.

I grabbed my stuff, phone, the book and pen and all that and placed it inside my black backpack that was placed under the coffee table.

I went down to the lobby, and before I go out of the establishment, I walked to the reception area and greeted Lliah.

"Goodeve Lliah." I said.

I quickly thought of a question that would give me a clear answer on who Maine is.

"Oh hey Rich. Going to the hospital?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Nah. Just off to grab dinner. A very late dinner in fact."

"Hmmm. Maine would be mad at ya if she knew you're taking your dinner at almost midnight."

"I know... Well, speaking of Maine. Have you visited her yet?"

"Yeah once. I just stopped by before going to my shift here. Why'd you ask? Actually you were there remember?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot sorry. Anyway, I gotta go. Catch you later."

I then left with a very clear answer, but a very unclear mind. I crossed the street to enter a rodeo themed restaurant named Eight Ride.

Why does it feel like I've been here before?

Tila ba every crook and corner of this city feels so familiar to me. Like I have created a great memory from the places I'm going to.

Why? Why does Maine look so much like the girl I met this morning? Why am I forgetting things that I should be remembering?

Why?

-----------------------•••------------------------

Ano kasunod ng Why?

...

I-comment niyo.

Makakuha ng tamang sagot, may premyo 😉

Pero, why nga ba?

Pag may tanong, ilagay sa comment box, and expect an answer immediatelehhhh!

Hope you enjoyed!

Sagutin niyo yung tanong ko ha? 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Wiiiiiiiyaaaahhhhwwwwwt!

💛💛💛