{ Chapter 1}

I want to be able to grow and look back at this book and laugh at how terrible it is😂👏🏽let the journey began
-

"Where the hell is my money Jade,"

Jade caught herself in a bit of trouble with the person she called her pimp.

he rapped her  hair around his hand and yanking her closer to him, taking his other hand around her neck. " daddy I don't have it, I'm sorry"

she was now against the wall attempting to catch her breath. she tried pulling her pimps hand from around her neck," please let me go" she attempted to say with the little breath she had.

she saw that he wasn't letting up so her hands flew up to his as she tried to pull his hands from around her throat . As tears poured down her faces, she prayed that this wasn't her last moments. " bitch what I tell you about fucking with me "

Her body jerked because of the lack of oxygen. Sooner or later her fingers ending up in his eye balls. She tried so hard to keep the force she had but he wasn't stopping .

she took it upon herself to raise her knee, and kick her pimp in his penis. the grip around her neck started to loosen up so she kneed him again. he was now on the ground holding his penis like it was a baby who was bound to fall.

" you bitch!" he held his part tighter while a tear fell down his face. " I swear imma kill you hoe" he yelled making her feel like her heart was about to jump out her chest. she looked at him before running out the hotel room and quickly to the elevator. she tapped her foot in a hurry hoping the elevator door open before he came out the room and after her.

she looked at the exit door and back at the hotel room door, she was about to start running down the stairs when she heard a DING on the elevator door. she hurried and ran into the elevator, she pressed the main floor button. she was anxious for the door to close so she pressed the door "close button" over and over again.

she didn't notice she wasn't breathing until the door started to close causing her to breathe again. right before the door closed a hand cut in between the doors scaring the life out of her. she noticed it was her pimp because of the skull tattoo on his right hand.

When the doors started to open again she kicked him in his stomach causing him to fall back into the wall. she wasn't taking any more chances so she ran out the elevator and took the exit down the stairs.  once she reached the first floor she ran into the lobby with full speed. " ma'am are you okay?" the worker asked scaring her thinking it was her pimp.

she ran out the hotel just like tina turner did when she was trying to get away from her husband. her adrenaline was rushing and it was no stopping her. she knew looking back will slow her down so she decided against it.

she ran far away from the hotel so he wouldn't be able to catch her right away. the felt like if she stopped running it would give him the ability to catch up to her, and suddenly she felt like she did when she was a child.

" Jade baby come out, I'm not going to hurt you sweetheart" her dad Ryan, said as he looked around her room. 10-year-old Jade was holding her hand over her mouth like her life depended on it. she was under her bed hiding because Ryan would make her play a " game" with some of his friends, and she hated it. she knew what was happening even if Ryan called it a " game".

he walked past the bed and went straight to the closet. instead of waiting for Ryan to find her, she slid from under the bed and ran out of her room and opened the front door, and running out. it was like she's been running her whole life.

Falling to her butt caused her to snap out of her thoughts.

" oh I'm so sorry " jade looked back to see if her pimp was following her and decided to start walking .

" wait are you ok ? Do you need help or something. No offense you look rough "

Jade nodded and started tapping her legs . " ion got no where to go "

" how about you come with me ?" Jade looked at him funny before shaking her head .

" I ain't tryna kidnap you or nun just let me help "

Jade thought about it and accept the fact that if she don't go she won't get away .