Still, Arimel had been patient . He lovingly nudged her spirit to seek help at the Italian mission in town. Unwanted babies were left there all the time, and she wouldn't have to worry of taking  care of him by herself.

She finally heeded to Arimel's nudging that day and dropped the baby off at the mission.

    Jerub's only anger towards Doris was the crazed letter the woman left behind.

What Doris had witnessed at the river made her conclude that her child was a bad omen and should be drowned or killed.

   Unfortunately, the sisters at the mission had documented the note along with the circumstances of how he came to be with them.

  At the age of ten, the lad had come upon the note in High Reverend Sister's office cabinet, and unknown to all around him, ..the letter became the cause of his rebellion.

On reading the letter, Zebu had felt unloved and dejected, ..how could a mother hate her own child so much as to wish him dead.

This turn of events had complicated everything. The boy who once never missed church service suddenly refused to be tutored in the ways of GOD . He became depressed and miserable, never allowing anyone to get too close to him.

  Eventually, he started hanging out with the wrong crowd in town.

Zebu was introduced to Cobra and the tramp of a man had opened up the boy to devious and evil acts, filling his head with worldly things.

Even then, Arimel still guarded the boy, trying to win him over to do good. But the boy had made his choice.

Eventually greed and selfishness, had come into him. The demons enslaved the boy's heart, corrupting it even further.

But it was not too late. For if Doris, his mother, could eventually give her life to the Savior, then there was a big chance of reconciliation when the battle for his soul was won.

  Doris was one of Pastor Jacob's sheep now . Since his assignment here, Jerub had noticed her for the past one month. She came to Church with her husband and two little girls.
He was happy to see Doris out of the Water cult and settled with a good man.

Suddenly, Jerub felt a dark presence, it's stench littered the air like rotten eggs.
He wondered for a brief second how it had passed through the sentinels unnoticed.

   Before Jerub could react, Barziel was already in flight, soaring right above the Church.
His hawklike eyes, trying to locate the fiend who dared to enter their vicinity.

   Before Jerub followed his brother at arms, he left a shield of fire around their human charges, and all around the Church, sealing the place up from any spiritual attack.

                                                                        ====

Ruzmeth and two of his croonies, had been sent by their new Master, Ethjab, to spy on the going ons at the old church.

Ethjab's instructions were clear; follow and observe what the Pastor and his visitors were up to without being detected.

His master wanted to nip their enemies' plans in the bud as soon as possible. They were all aware of the history between the Prince and Jacob's descendant, and his master wasn't going to underestimate them again.

Unfortunately,the evil spirit now realized he and his cohorts had been sent on a suicide mission.

      There were angels all around.