"I miss you a lot", she mumbled quietly.

"I miss you too."

"You know...ever since you left, my heart has been hurting, like pressure in my chest. And when I talk to you over the phone, I feel better..but it isn't enough", she said, cheeks turning red.

"(Y/n)...are your trying to tell me something? Because if you are, then that must be good news I've heard in a long time."

Her silence answered his question. He chuckled and told her how much he liked her ever since the first day they met.

(18 years old) - The first surprise & kiss

"What? Why do you want me to go outside?", she asked curiously as she jumped up and down on her bed.

"Why do you always have to question things? Just go outside."

She jumped off of her bed and headed towards her front door. She went outside and looked left and right only to find nothing. Then a pair of hands covered her eyes.

"Surprise."

She turned around and smiled from ear to ear as she hugged Hoseok.

"What are you doing here??", she asked.

"I can't surprise my baby?", he laughed.

"Stop it", she mumbled, embarrassed by what he called her.

He pulled away from the hug and stared deeply into her eyes. She can feel her heart pounding rapidly as his soft brown eyes pierced trough hers. He leaned down and placed his lips onto hers, both of them feelings sparks.

(21 years old) - The first apartment

She squealed excitedly as she ran inside their new apartment. It was perfect for them. She talked about where she was gonna place pictures and how she's gonna decorate. While she was planning that out, Hoseok was bringing in the boxes filled with their belongings.

"Finally. A life of our own. Adulting rocks", she laughed as she was jumpy and giddy.

(22 years old) - The first argument

"Hoseok, why do you always have to cancel last minute?? That's the fifth time this month. We haven't gone out on a date in three months. When are you gonna make time for me?", she asked, watching him pace back and forth.

"Can't you understand that I'm exhausted from work?? Why do you always have to whine like a little girl??", he groaned angrily as he glared at her.

She gasped and flinched a little as he yelled back at her. She walked towards the bedroom and sat down on the bed, hugging her knees while dying not to let the tears fall.

"I'm sorry (y/n). I didn't want to yell at you. But I am exhausted. We can do something else if you want. Maybe watch movies? How does that sound?", he asked, wrapping his arms around her.

"Sure. We can do that", she smiled.

(24 years old) - The first proposal

"Where are you taking me?", she asked.

"I'm not telling", he chuckled.

He had to lead her where she was going since she was blindfolded. When they were at the spot, he took off the blindfold. Her eyes widened as she noticed lit candles surrounding her. She turned around to say something but she was speechless as she noticed Hoseok kneeling on one knee with a diamond ring in a small box in his hands.

"(Y/n), when I first met you, I thought you were weird since you didn't really talk. But as you started feeling comfortable around me, I liked you more and more. I'm glad that I have you in my life and I wanna continue to have you until our days end. Will you marry me?", he asked.

"Yes!!", she yelled excitedly.

(25 years old) - The first wedding

Both stood in front of each other, feeling emotional as they can see the future for them. Their vows made each other cry and some even laugh. Then came the kiss, sealing their promise to be with each other forever.

(26 years old) - The first life changing experience

"Do you know where I left the keys to the car? I was sure I had it in my pocket", Hoseok said as he looked near the bookshelves.

"Um no..I do have something to show you though", she said, softly smiling.

"What?", he asked.

She grabbed his hand and lead him towards the bathroom. She motioned him to look into the sink and waited.

"You're..pregnant?", he asked, shocked as he looked at three pregnancy sticks.

"Yeah. I couldn't wait to tell you", she smiled.

"We're having a family", he smiled, lifting her off of her feet.
_______________________________

No part 2 for this one. Sorry!