"You need help. You're so messed up because of your father", he said.

"And who the hell is gonna help me?? I have no one", I mumbled.

"You have me. I'll help you", he said.

"Yeah right. You can't even stand to be near me", I said.

"That's true. But I'm not letting you do this. You're smart. There's plenty of other things you can do. And don't say that there isn't because you haven't tried everything. You just need patience", he said.

I sighed and rested my head against the window.

"By the way, you need to take of all that makeup", he said in disgust.

"Why? I thought I looked pretty with it", I said.

"You don't", he said.

I frowned as I looked down at my hands. The nail polish was starting to rub off, scattering all over my lap.

"I prefer you without makeup", he said, making a left turn.

A small smile appeared on my face. I continued looking out the window but felt disgusted as I saw my reflection.

Yoongi parked in front a vendor, the smell of cooked meat running down my nose, causing my stomach to growl.

"Let's go", he said, opening his side of the door.

"Uhh-", I stammered as I looked down at my clothes.

He noticed the sparkly shirt dress I was wearing and but his lip before telling me to wait. I can see from the rear view mirror that he's grabbing something from the trunk.

"Here", he said before handing me a shirt and sweats.

"I don't have extra shoes so you're either gonna have to walk in those heels or walk bare foot", he said.

I groaned because I couldn't take another minute in these heels. I left them in the car and decided to go bare foot. I lightly squealed as I felt the cold ground.

We stood in line, waiting to get some tacos. I was starting to shiver due to the coldness I felt on my feet.

"Here."

Yoongi took off his shoes and placed them in front of me.

"No they're yours", I said.

"I'm not giving them to you to keep. I'm letting you borrow them. I know I can be cold sometimes but I am human, not a robot", he said.

I slowly placed my feet in his shoes, sighing as I felt the warmth. There were a few 'aw how cute' and 'relationship goals' and etc.

"We're not together", he told them.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled at how they're still commenting. Yoongi ordered the tacos and told me to follow him into the car.

It was silent as we ate our food. I was enjoying it until I realized something. Where was I gonna stay? I can't go back to the hotel because they'll find me.

"Something wrong? Does it not taste good?", he asked.

"It's not that. I just...don't have any clothes and no where to live. I can't go back with my dad. And my family doesn't want anything to do with me", I mumbled.

"What about your mother?", he asked.

"I haven't heard from her in five years", you mumbled.

The car was filled with silence. I lost my appetite and save the rest for later.

"..shit...that means I'm your only option, right?..damn. Fine, you can stay at my house until you're stable", he sighed.

"I wasn't asking for you to do that",I said.

"And I wasn't asking for your opinion. You're staying at my place. End of conversation", he said before starting up the car and drove towards his house.

~~~

"If you need extra blankets just grab some from the closet", he said as he fixed the couch.

I sat down on the couch and watched him leave. After turning off the light, I laid down and sighed. I couldn't really sleep.

I tip toed quietly towards Yoongi's bedroom, peeking my head to see if he was sleeping. I walked over towards his bed and carefully got under the blankets, snuggling my head on the pillow. I sighed tried to fall asleep once again.

Yoongi's POV

During the middle of the night, I felt something beside me. I noticed (y/n) sleeping right next to me. I watched as how her chest rises as she breathed in. My fingers were slowly tracing her lips but I stopped as her body turned, head resting on my shoulder. Her arm went around me and took a deep breath before her breathing went back to normal. My arm was hovering over her as I didn't know where to put it. Then I just rested my arm slightly on her back, sighing as I closed my eyes to fall asleep.

"..Yoongi...thank you", she mumbled with her eyes closed.

"..you're welcome", I whispered.
_______________________________

So there was this girl who was about 16 years old yelling at her boyfriend because she kept saying she can have sex with whoever she wants whenever she wants. I really wanted to slap some sense into her.

DON'T you ever lose your virginity before 20 or maybe even before 25. Having sex at a young age will probably set some confusion into your life. Save yourself until you are ready. Wait until you get out of high school or even college because you will regret it when you're older. Why have sex at age 15 or 16 with someone you aren't even gonna be with in the future? That's just my opinion😊