XIII

SEOKJIN looked at the beautiful beach house in awe, it was Namjoon's surprise. It was a beautiful wooden beach house, it was all white with pale blue colored windows where hung green colored plants and glamorous roses. It was wonderful, he tackled his boyfriend in a tight hug thanking him.

"oh baby don't thank me I know you wanted one"

'how?'

"well maybe because everywhere we go there is the word beach house linked to I want "

'Namjoon thank you so much for the surprise'

"who said the surprise was only this?"

'what? there is an another one?'

"yes, but before let's take a look at the house"

'okay' responded Seokjin cheerfully.

they went inside the house and admired the beautiful architecture, it was such an elegant and unique decoration, big wooden chandeliers were hanging from the painted ceiling, many vitros were on display, letting the people inside the house admire the beautiful view of the clear blue sea.

after ten to fifteen minutes of admiring the house, they came back to their original place, red petals decorating the sand, two chairs were placed in between them a round table with candles, food, wine... placed on it. The sun was slowly setting painting the sky with alluring gradient colors, the clear blue to the orange slowly fading to the pink color then the purple one. The sun was being swallowed by the sea leaving its shimmery reflection on the water glass like.

"come on princess let's go eat "

'joonie you did-" spoke Seokjin before getting cut by Namjoon telling him to sit while pulling back the chair. The pink haired boy sat on the designated chair while blushing softly. The couple enjoyed the dinner, laughing and having fun, adoration and affection glistening in their eyes. Once they finished, Namjoon got up and walked towards his love crouching on one knee making Seokjin eyes go wide the same movement happening to his mouth.

"I know it's a little sudden but I think it's time, time for us to be linked. We spent more than six years together , my love for you grows each year and I want to spend more time with you , I want to wake up to you every morning even though that is happening already but I want to know that we are married , that we are connected by an another thing other than our never ending love , I want the world to know that you are mine , I want us to grow old together and have a wonderful family just like you always told me you wished you had .I need you beside me , even though we fight but in a relationship there is always ups and downs. I love you a lot to the point where it used to scare me, you were the first person I loved that much in my life, it scared me because I feared the day you were going to leave and I'm still scared because I don't want you to leave. I love you with all my heart.  You are a beautiful and caring person and have always been there for me through the worst times. I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me. Kim Seokjin will you marry me?"

Tears fell down from the pink haired boy's wide round glistening eyes matching the round form of his mouth, then let a high pitched scream

'O-Oh my god joonie I-I Ugh of course." the boy then tackled Namjoon in a hug, both of them falling on the sand. 'I love you Joon ' said Seokjin peppering Namjoons face with kisses making the latter smile in joy.

<3