IV

HE was in the basement of his house, a defenseless guy was tied to a pole, his eyes were slightly opened, blood was rushing down his cheek, his body was blemished with bruises and blood. Jeongguk glared at the pleading men in front him, taking him by the neck and squeezing tightly, making the guy in front him, gasp for air, and become pale even cadaverous. Jeongguk was about to finish him, but his phone rang, he groaned, releasing the boy's neck who was panting heavily. He took his phone and saw Yoongi's number, soon answering

-hey Yoongi, what's up?

-Hey...forgot about tonight?

-tonight?

-yeah tonight, we are going to the club

-oh yeah right

-okay see you

-bye

Jeongguk placed his phone in his back pocket before picking a knife and pointing it towards the vulnerable man who started pleading, tears streaming down his face,

"Never mess with me " said Jeongguk before sliding the knife on the lifeless souled boy.

The raven haired boy, took the knife and cleaned it before putting it carefully with the others, then called the guards and ordered them to take the body and burn it then clean everything.

Jeongguk strolled towards his bathroom, and stripped his clothes off entering the shower, the burning and hot water running down his tense body that relaxed after feeling the torrid water.

Once finished, he went to his walk-in closet and wore his outfit, since it was already late and he still has 30 minutes before he meets Yoongi and the others. He wore black fitted dress pants, a white loose tee, his watch, his black shoes. He then dried his hair, and parted it, then changed his ear piercings.

After a few junctures he took his Bugatti car keys and left the house. He got in his car, and turned it on, he drove to the club.
He got out and everybody had their eyes glued to him. He started walking towards the entrance skipping the long line and went towards the guards who bowed to him in respect, then opened the door for him.

He went in, his eyes coldly gazing the people dancing. He walked towards the VIP section, and went to his usual table. He saw Yoongi and the others sitting on the couches with drinks in their hands. He walked up to them and sat on one of the couches, after greeting them.

His eyes wondered around the club, girls and boys dancing on poles, others grinding against each others, he then slightly laughed once he saw hoseok with girls and boys all around him, who was smirking widely, he then locked eyes with Yoongi who was coming towards him with two boys, Jimin and taehyung.

Jeongguk eyed taehyung and bit his lip once he saw those long slim legs hugged on the thigh by a choker, he then looked at his chest and his collarbones, then to his marvelous and magnificent face.

Once they arrived to the table, he pulled taehyung by the hand and sat him beside him before whispering in his ear

"I like that choker, it suits you babe"

taehyung cheeks turned crimson before hiding his head. All of the boys talked and laughed and drank a lot, soon some of them went to dance while others like Jeongguk stayed in their place. His eyes couldn't leave taehyung who was dancing very sensually, how he moves his body slowly, his thin and feminine body, swaying from left to right with the beat of the music, and his thigh choker making him even more tempting and hot.

the brunette came towards Jeongguk and taking him by the hand leading him to the bar yelling "ggukkiiiieee lets drinkkk"

taehyung ordered shots and drank some of them, and gave Jeongguk the rest who took them all. He felt himself being taken to the dance floor, he looked up and saw taehyung dancing close to him, in a really sensual way. Jeongguk joined him and they kept dancing until Jeongguk received a call,
"tae, I got to take the call okay?"

'okay' said taehyung as slight pout on his lips

Jeongguk left the dance floor and answered the phone call that was from one of his spies

"hello sir, I have news"

'yes?'

"There is a drug deal going on in the fourth floor, room 45. The packages were supposed to be ours but-. Sir, someone just took taehyung, he is dressed in all black with a red glove."

<3