XVIII

THEY were laying on the soft bed, cuddling while watching the comedy movie that was playing on the flat TV screen in the room.

Soft giggles and laughter resonating in the room. Big smiles were drawn on their faces while their eyes were glistening with excitement and joy.

The small brown haired boy was laying on the elders chest who had his arms wrapped around Taehyung's small waist caressing softly his velvety skin, their legs tangled together.

***

The pink haired boy went out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and droplets of water glistening on his toned upper body. He heard someone shuffling, he turned and saw the man getting up from the bed and heading towards him, holding in his dark eyes a fierce loving look. The grey haired man wrapped his arms around the boy's small waist, placing soft kisses on the younger's soft shoulders.

"my pretty angel" said the grey haired man making the smaller boy giggle before turning around to embrace the man to press a soft kiss on his lips causing the appearance of a soft smile on his man's face. The small boy then tried to leave the embrace to get dressed but felt the arms tighten around him then felt kisses on his shoulder heading towards his neck, and slight pain making him whine when the man sucked on his soft spot

"Y-Yoongi baby"

"yes princess?"

"please..."

"please what?" said yoongi before spinning Jimin around and pinning him against the wall then joining their lips together making the small boy whine in delight.

after a few minutes of intense make out, Jimin removed his lips whispering "I need to get dressed baby"

"mhm okay angel I'll be in the office" said yoongi before placing a peck on his baby's soft lips then leaving the room to Jimin who was smiling, his eyes filled with love.

<3