XXV

[ flashback ]

HIS eyes slowly fluttered, opening. Soft rays of sunlight were shimmering on his smooth tanned skin, he stretched his lips into a tight smile, puffing his cheeks. His big doe eyes gazed around his room, squinting them as soon as the sun light hit his orbs.

He was in a room, the guest room at Seokjin's house. He tapped the empty space beside him, it was warm. There was someone beside him. He closed his eyes, trying to remember the events of the night before. Slowly flashbacks started appearing. The small boy sat up, his eyes wide.

A whine left his lips, as his head throbbed, 'ugh a hangover' grumbled the brown haired boy as he got up slowly and left the room heading downstairs towards the kitchen

'oh tae, you are up. Come eat. I prepared a soup for hangovers, I'm sure it will help' exclaimed Jin before leading Taehyung to sit on the chair. The brown haired boy started eating after saying a small hello to the rest of the people around him. He was sitting beside Jimin who was on the left and on the right Namjoon was seated and in front of him Hoseok, Jeongguk and Yoongi were seated respectively in order. He looks up towards Jeongguk, a faint blush on his cheeks. Jeongguk chuckled lowly before shooting a wink with a smile.

Taehyung has just finished pulling his pants up when Jimin barged in his home.

'Taehyung I need your help; I need to tell you something' yelled Jimin with wide eyes.

'what's wrong?'said Taehyung after zipping his mom jeans and fixing his yellow hoodie.

'okay as you already know I have been crushing on yoongi and have been meeting him at the rooftop for four months. At the party of Jin, I was not sober at all and he took care of me. He was so sweet and nice – you look good by the way – and I was tired so he took me to one of the rooms. I was so drunk and not in a good state of mind so he was helping me get to bed and he told me goodnight sweetheart and as I heard it I got a sudden rush of confidence and kissed him' spoke Jimin before proceeding 'and so we made out and it was so hot and nice, god he was so sexy when he groaned.'

'what? oh my god that's great Chim' exclaimed happily Taehyung, a wide smile on his face 'but did you guys talk after that?'

'mhm yes we we – euhm – kind of did something other than talking' mumbled Jimin

<3