XIX

«GGUKKIE! Do you remember the first day we met each other? » Exclaimed cutely Taehyung to the man laying underneath him who responded:

"Of course I do princess"

"He! You were all covered with paint!" Said the small boy with his curled up fists squishing his cheeks and a big smile on his face, soft giggles escaping his mouth making the man underneath him smile at the cuteness.

"You were also covered with paint but on you it looked cute" said Jeongguk with a small smirk adorning his handsome face watching the boy sitting on him squirm with a blush creeping up his face.

[ flashback ]

Jeongguk was walking down the hall, his cold eyes gazing slightly around him, his head held high, arrogance and power dripping from him. You could hear the whispers echoing in between the thin walls of the hall

"he is so hot I want him to fuck me"

"Ugh! why do people like him I am way hotter"

"bro I heard he went on a killing spree yesterday"

Jeongguk, a Senior, was known as the school's most dangerous and heartless person, it was true but he also has a soft side that only a few people could see.

He was older than the rest of the students because of an incident that caused him to not attend school for a whole year. He was Jeon Jeongguk, leader of the most feared mob empire and everyone knew that. No one dared looking him in the eye or even be in his way. He didn't care about the whispers it was nothing new, after all, some of them are true. He just kept walking down the hall but with a cocky smirk on his face

On the other side of the hall, a beautiful boy was walking holding in his arms his art equipment, a small smile adorning his marvelous face and his soft brown hair bouncing with every step he took. His soft lips mumbling a song. He was receiving a lot of looks from the people around him some we're lustful wanting to destroy the boy's innocence, others were soft wanting to cover the boy in fluffy blankets and cuddle him and some of the looks were full of jealousy because of the boy's beautiful feminine body and rare beauty. He kept walking until he bumped into someone causing all of his art equipment to fall from his hands and land on the person's and his bodies.

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't look where I was going!" Said Taehyung still looking down at the mess not wanting to meet the man's eyes he heard the people gasp and whisper:

"shit I Pity him"

"he's officially dead"

"Aw I wish I could save him from this situation but I don't really want to face the devil in front of him"

Frowning at the horrible whispers he looked up and saw Jeongguk with paint on his face accompanied by a furious look.

Once the small boy looked up, Jeongguk was speechless, the boy in front of him was so soft and beautiful, the paint sprayed on his face made him look like a child. He had such an innocent look in his eyes.

Suddenly the boy let out a giggle making his eyes turn into soft crescents making him all cute, Jeongguk raised an eyebrow wondering why isn't he scared like the rest of the people? Taehyung seeing the question mark on Jeongguk's face spoke with a small voice that only both of them could hear "you look funny with the paint on your face" before letting out another giggle from his mouth.

The cute site in front of him made Jeongguk weak on the inside before he slightly bent down to reach the boy's ear and whispered in a deep and husky voice « next time watch where you're heading doll. I won't be this nice, I won't spare you » before walking towards the restrooms to clean himself.

"Taehyung! what happened?" Yelled a voice that the small boy knew very well it was Jimin his best friend

"oh nothing I just bumped into a guy and the paint fell on us" said Taehyung before giggling

"oh let me help you" said Jimin before bending down with Taehyung to pick up the mess "do you know the guy Tae?"

"Euhm it was Jeongguk"

"how come you are still alive?"

"why do you all say that? he was not scary just funny with the paint on his face"

"you are officially crazy. Jeongguk? do you know who is Jeongguk?"

"yes I do Jiminie I know he is dangerous and cruel and all that blah blah but he did not once hurt me or try to bully me like others in the school"

"I know he did not hurt you tae but it's just I don't want you to get hurt like Jaeyoon or Taechul hurt you"

"Don't worry Jiminie, now since we are finished help me get cleaned up?"

Jimin nodded before heading towards the changing room with the small boy.

Jeongguk left the restroom, with the boy still in his mind, after getting cleaned. He was in awe. The boy was the definition of beauty and cuteness. His small feminine body was breathtaking just like his face. And just like Taehyung didn't leave the man's mind, the latter didn't leave the small boy's mind.

<3