XIV

TAEHYUNG stared at the celestial sphere admiring the twinkling stars, laying on the fluffy couch of his balcony, the rays of the moon reflected his ethereal silhouette. It was such a soothing sight but the screams of the city disturbed the pleasant scene.

Taehyung always thought that the world is sad and deplorable.

This world full of screams.

This world where people are looking for happiness but while looking for this happiness they are hurt, crushed. They draw these happy expressions on their faces to hide the pain.

This world where people are looking for a serene world but cannot find it.

This world where they just want to show society that they have found the famous paradise, but they are currently living in hell, in the dark paradise.

He heard someone shuffling around the room, he turned around and saw Jeongguk lying on the bed, the soft duvet that covered his body, his messy black hair sticking all over with his porcelain skin. His black orbs looked around the room once his eyes fell on the blonde he smiled as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Come here tae"

'did you sleep well?' said taehyung as he walked towards Jeongguk and laid down beside him.

'I did, but we still have time so sleep you need some energy' said Jeongguk while spooning taehyung who was blushing after feeling Jeongguk kiss his forehead

<3