X

THE boys were sitting on the roof, staring at the celestial sphere, the cold wind was hitting softly the boys faces.

Taehyung was laying on top of Jeongguk who was playing with the small boy's hair humming softly a song. Taehyung had his hands in Jeongguk shirt caressing his toned back, it was warming up Taehyung's cold hands.

"kookie Im scared "

'why baby? you are here with us nothing is going to happen'

"b-but he is everywhere even in my dreams he is there, I don't want to keep going knowing that he is not going to stop, I c-can't anymore, I'm scared. Everywhere I go I'm scared he will be following me and ready to attack me, I don't want him to touch me again, to torture me ag-again" said the boy with tears flowing down his red cheeks.

Jeongguks heart clenched, he doesn't like seeing taehyung sad, he doesn't like seeing his puppy crying or getting hurt.

'pup nothing is going to happen, all of us are here for you okay? now try closing your eyes and sleeping I will stay here with you '

"no I don't want to "

'please tae I swear I'm not leaving '

"does ggukkie promise  that he will stay here?" said taehyung

' yes baby I promise I'm not leaving you '

"thank you ggukkie "

'now sleep tight little boy '

He kept caressing his baby's hair while humming a song and soon he felt his eyes drop, and before sleeping he kissed the boy's head and made sure that his gun was beside him in case someone attacked.

<3