XXXII

[ flashback ]

He woke up as if it's an emergency, as if sleeping had become a daring thing. His heart was whipping fast and there was a buzzing in his skull. He turned his head towards his phone and showed a grim face, bloodshot pallid eyes and pale lips. Those two phrases were haunting him.

« Hope you liked the punishment

Next time I won't send only one man, I will send more and order them to be more rough.

- 鴉 »

it was him. He just couldn't believe it. Taehyung thought he was just menacing him through messages. He was frightened but he was so sure that he wouldn't hurt him physically. He didnt know why. He just thought that he was just going to mess with him through messages and then leave him alone once he realizes that the young boy wont be answering. He felt his eyes sting as he was recalling the occurrence of yesterday, rapidly the tears were flowing down his face, drawing on his rose cheeks his sadness, fear and hurt. His crying was both violent and raucous. He blinked salty tears from sore eyes, his thick lashes caught together in bundles as if he'd been swimming. The tears made wet trails down his face and dripped from his trembling chin. He soon felt arms wrap around him, rubbing softly his back. He jumped in surprise, turning hastily around to see who it was, his heart beating fast. He was able to distinguish a boy with pink hair and a worried look on his face. Once taehyung realized it was jimin, he immediately sobbed into his chest endlessly, hands grasping at his shoulders, as his tears drenched his teeshirt. A tiny lapse let him pull away, blinking lashes heavy with tears, before he collapsed again, his cries of despair deteriorating.

"taehyung, what happened? Why are you full of bruises?"  asked hurriedly jimin, his voice filled with worry and uneasiness.

"I-I dont know where to st-start. I f-feel s-so disgusted with my s-self. H-He hurt me so m-much. I a-am scared j-jimin."

"start by telling me why have you been acting differently"

"I-I have been receiving messages from an un-unknown person and h-he has been a-abusing me th-through the messages. He is ever-everywhere. He is pu-putting gifts in my room and th-threatening me. He kn-knows everything about m-me." Choked out taehyung before taking a deep breath and proceeding "yesterday, he ordered me to d-do something but I just ignored him and at of the end of the day I got punished for not listening. H-He sent a g-guy to punish me after I was done with my a-art project. J-Jimin the g-guy abused me, hit me and t-touched me. I d-didnt want any of this. I am so scared. He was scary and r-rough. I f-feel so horrible. I c-can still feel his hands touching me somewhere I didnt want, his lips on me. I can still feel the pain of his kicks and punches. I can feel the knife stab through me. I-I..."  as he was about to finish, he let out a sob before completely letting it all out. He felt jimin rub his back whispering soothing words trying to calm him down. The rosé just couldnt believe what happened to his best friend. It was horrible and he was feeling guilty for not being there for him.

"jiminie please d-dont tell the others about this. I dont want to. I cant. I feel so ashamed to tell the others. Please just dont say a word. Please..."

the brunette mumbled those phrases before falling asleep in the arms of the rosé who had tears glistening in his eyes as he was recalling what occurred to the young angel in his arms.

<3