XI

[ flashback ]

he was sitting on the sand in front of the azure colored sea playing with what is beneath him. His small hands picking up the sand and putting them in a bucket to form a sand castle. His distinguished smile was drawn on his marvelous chubby face. Beside him laid a young woman, her sunglasses on, tanning, she would, from time to time, glance at her precious boy beside her. She always thought that she was so lucky to have him and she is because he was her happiness, her hope and the only thing that is keeping her alive. Soon enough, the woman, due to fatigue, slept leaving the boy with no one to watch over him.

The boy after finishing his castle and digging a river around it, got up and took the empty bucket to fill it fill with water. Approaching slowly the water, he kept wobbling from left to right trying to balance himself on the muddy sand but when the salty water arrived at the level of his knees a big wave hit him causing him to fall and be swallowed by the waves. From what he learned during his swimming lessons, the six years old boy started kicking his legs trying to get at least at the top but doesn't have enough force to get to the surface. The boy kept kicking and fighting to get to the place where there is some oxygen. After two times, he finally got to the surface with the help pf the waves. He took a deep breath, since his was about to faint due to the lack of oxygen in his body. His breathing was rapid and agitated. He looked around him still kicking his arms and legs, panic started to flow in his body once he saw the scenery in front of him, it was deserted, no trace of land nor human beings. The small child started to sob solidly, he was lost and he didn't know what to do, for some time he kept praying for help crying and screaming. He was terrified. After thirty or forty-five minutes a boat was passing, ten to fifteen meters away from him, so he started screaming even louder till his throat felt like ripping off. The boat started slowing and the passengers looked towards him, gasping, worry filled their eyes. The sailor drove towards the child and one of the men jumped and picked the boy. The people on the floating object quickly wrapped him with beach towels and soothed him. The boy tired from the crying and screaming drifted to sleep, fear still flowing in his veins.

On the other side, the woman who is actually the mother of the child, woke up with a heavy feeling in her chest, she looked around her not founding her little baby. She started panicking and calling his name but he was nowhere to be found. Tears were flowing down her graceful face, fear and panic were filling her body. She fell on her knees and sobbed solidly.

what will she do? her hope, her ball of happiness, her child left, "oh god, oh god..." where is he?"

She looked at the sea and saw a bucket in the muddy sand. It was his bucket, she can recognize it from the others due to the messy drawing of animals and his name written in capital. She gasped in shock, her son was somewhere in the sea or with someone and she can't find him. If HE knows about the loss of their son, HE would kill her,

Three days later,

The mother didn't return home

She was afraid

She was terrified

She was in panic

Her son is lost somewhere and she was also petrified, petrified of HIM.

Since he disappeared the woman hid in an old inhabited beach house, but she knows she needs to return, she will be forced to return because after three days, she was found. HE was in front of her, his ominous orbs glaring at her, with eight-teen of his men standing behind him guns in their hands. He walked towards her and grasped her arm forcing her to stand up. She whimpered in fear. He quickly embraced her and said softly "oh god, I thought I lost you, where is my child?". She stayed silent for a few seconds before sobbing. "What's wrong? where is he?" said the man leaving her embrace.' I-I don't k-know. I-I searched e-everywhere' said the broken woman " what do you mean you don't know? where is my fucking son?" yelled the man, enraged "how can you fucking lose our son? what were you doing? what kind of mother are you? you lost our son, my fucking precious son!" the man gripped brutally her jaw and his eyes boring into hers "you are a fucking disgrace, you lost our son, my fucking son!" he firmly unwrapped her jaw and turned around ordering his men to go and search for his son. Some of the men took a boat to look in the sea and others searched the land. After that he looked at his wife with disgust and left to search for his son.

[ end of flashback ]

<3