XXXIII

[ flashback]

The sky was a canvas covered with pale blue paint and small white clouds scattered all over the place. Thin rays of sunlight were seeping through the clouds, illuminating the large school building. A large courtyard was enhanced by tall trees and greenery. A long asphalt driveway extended from the doorway to the buildings. The buildings were divided into several blocks: A, B, C and D and contained 4 floors. The buildings were aligned horizontally and between each building there was 15 meters of space with a second-floor bridge. The windows' glasses were light blue which went wonderfully with the white color of the buildings.

At the door was parked a black car coupé. Leaning against it, a man with ebony hair, he had an imposing innate qualities that did not reassure people around. He was wearing black jeans with holes on his knees, a white t-shirt that fit him perfectly over it a thin black blazer and finally black converse. anyone could see the tattoos on his neck and on one of his hands which made him even more attractive. He watched the surroundings waiting for the ring to pick up a little brown. The two men were supposed to have lunch in a Thai restaurant not far from the school.

The buzzer sounded a few minutes later followed by the opening of the large wooden doors that let students pass. It was the signal of the end of the day. Jeongguk watched the door attentively, waiting for Taehyung. He slid his tongue over his lower lip revealing a metal ball,his tongue piercing.

The young students looked at him with desire, the girls giggled, and the men grunted with desire seeing such a handsome man who gave off such a dominant, such a masterful aura.

Little by little the courtyard was empty of students leaving Jeongguk alone. He looked at his watch, 30 minutes had passed since the ring. Worried for Taehyung, he decided to pick him up knowing that the young brunet always leaves two minutes after the bell. He returned to the building and faced a long corridor that contained only left and right doors. He began to open each door but in vain, no taehyung. He had arrived at the end of the corridor where there was a staircase down and another up. He went up the stairs, two by two, quickly. There was on a blue metal sign "scientific corridor (laboratory ...)". He suddenly remembered that the last course of Taehyung was biology and had a project to present in a lab so he started opening the doors. He froze, hearing a cry that was familiar to him. He ran towards the source of the cry and faced the door 270B. he ejected the door with force and saw a frightening scene. Taehyung tied on the table of experience, hands and feet cuffed, dressed only in his undergarment.

On his body, cuts, scratches and hickeys were scattered everywhere. A man was standing next to him with a spatula in his hand, cutting a line a few inches long across the young brunet's abdomen. The latter screaming in pain.

Jeongguk rushed at the man, hitting him forcefully, disgust etched in his face as he saw that the stalker had an erection. The masked man tried to slide the knife on Jeongguk but the latter twisted his hand which finally cut just the arm of the ebony, creating a more or less deep wound.

"You missed such a hot and exciting scene, he was so exciting screaming and begging me to stop. Too bad you ruined everything "

The mafioso planted the little knife in the man's belly, violently. The latter took a step back, emitting a groan of pain before holding the knife and removing it. Jeongguk full of rage, struck him with a punch on his face. The stalker fell into unconsciousness, collapsing on the ground.

Jeongguk rushed to Taehyung and unchained the chains before carrying him and running to his car. He put him in the back seat and saw that the young brunet was unconscious so he took his pulse checking that he was alive and well before getting into the car and driving quickly to his home. On the way he called his private doctor who had arrived in less than 5 minutes to the residence.

Once there, he took the wounded young man and ran to the inside of the house, heading for the medical room on the first floor. His private doctor supported Taehyung and healed his cuts and bruises for almost two hours. During those two hours he noticed something fishy. Blues and marks on his body that were older than two weeks . After healing him, he put two pills and a cup of water for the brunet to take once he wakes up.

"Jeongguk, I need to talk to you about Taehyung but before I have to sew the wound on your arm," said the doctor, telling Jeongguk to sit on a high chair, which he did, then He began to heal his arm.

"Jeongguk, the young man has old bruises on his body which means it was not the first time it happened".

The next day,Taehyung and Jeongguk were sleeping on the bed, covered with a pearl colored silk duvet. Thin rays of sunlight were seen through the curtains, landing on the two men's face. They were both so beautiful and marvelous in many different ways.

Jeongguk had a masculine and dominant carrure. He had beautiful eyes, dark and full of mysteries. Soft, luscious lips that took the color of a pale rose. Ebony hair that was mostly separated leaving a glimpse of his forehead.

Taehyung, on the other hand, had a more feminine and soft carrure. He had big chocolate eyes with a little golden shine. Full and rosy lips. Soft light brown hair that was undulating and wavy. He had a slender body and a soft skin.

Shortly after the two woke up and had breakfast.

"Tae, baby, I need to talk to you, come on, let's go to my office," Jeongguk said, heading for his office, taehyung behind him.

The two entered the office, settling on a black sofa.

"Tae, the doctor has informed me that you have bruises that have been dated for more than two weeks. can you-", Jeongguk got cut off by taehyung's phone ringing. He had just received several messages in a row. Jeongguk understood from the frightened look that the messenger was not someone familiar so he took the brunet's cell phone and rustled it clicking on the messages.

He read every message from this "anonymous", the more he read a message the more his rage increased. Once finished he turned to taehyung who had tears already running down his angelic face.

The boy opened his mouth then closed it and then re-opened and unpacked everything, attacks, messages, karasu, the guy on the street

Once taehyung finished, Jeongguk was in a rage, eyes blackened and on fire, lips drawn in a thin line, clenched fists tightly. He took the vase on the table and ejected it against the wall, the porcelain vase broke into a thousand pieces, the crumbs scattered on the floor.

Jeongguk turned to Taehyung and saw him curled up. The man with the ebony hair quickly softened and took the brunet in his arms whispering sweet words

"Baby I promise you that with me you'll be safe, I promise you I'll protect you from anything and anyone"

<3