XXXI

[ flashback ]

THE night gallops in on a horse of pure twelve midnight velvet, summoned by the stars below the glow of a full moon as a brunette leaves a building. School of Performing Arts Seoul was written in bold on the big metal gates that the young boy just passed. He stayed in late finishing his art project for the next day. He walked gracefully as he gazed at the road. The street that was once smooth new asphalt is now greyed by the bleaching of the sun. The path is a colorless collaged, there are cracks and the ruts grow larger with each passing year. The trees that were once fine sprouts with soft spring greenery are now twisted bitter trees growing tall but without strength, competing unnaturally against the towering apartment blocks they were planted too close to. Men and women were sitting on the side of the road as they laughed loudly with glass bottles in their hands paired with cigarettes or joints. A nausea bond smell filled the air, mentally sickening taehyung. The latter kept walking down the hazardous street as a group of drunk people gazed at him with something perilous dancing in their orbs. The brunette was fitted in some black slim jeans highlighting his svelte thighs and his desirable derrière. On the top, he was wearing a pale blue chemise over it a deep V-necked sweater, it was a dark blue and the wrists in side edge were red with pearls. The sweater was tucked in the front and his shoes were some black high top converse. He walked down the street, with each step his heart beat faster, he was scared because he felt the stares bore into him, undress him, devour him. He stiffened as he heard these next words « hey gorgeous, give us a smile. »

The brunette kept walking, lowering his head as his eyes held fear in them.

« where ya going sexy? I am talking to you! » said violently a mid-aged man with a dirty smile

« leave my darling alone, come to mommy I will take good care of you » a high-pitched voice echoed before the brunette fastened his pace, faster and faster.

« why you walking so fast? » echoed a voice.

And that was the cue, he ran until he arrived in a new street a deserted one where he felt a little bit safer, it was calm, no one in sight, the flickering lights were illuminating the streets. The young boy stopped walking to catch up his breath that hitched up as he felt something press against his back, it was warm. He stiffened as he felt a hot breath hitting his ear.

« mhm I think I am going to enjoy what is next »

Taehyung, struck with fear, was about to run to escape the torture but was held up when the man behind him grasped his hair tightly throwing him in a small dark corner in the street. Taehyung was thrown on a brick wall, causing him to let out a cry as he slid down to the floor. The man then takes Taehyung from the neck holding him up until he was on the tip of his toes. He was struggling to breath as he stared at the man who was looking at him with dark eyes filled with anger and amusement and a smile took place on his face that was covered with a balaclava, a crooked one, as he saw Taehyung tearing up and turning blue as he was struggling to take a breath. He then released him and immediately punched him on the stomach then on the face. He kept giving hits and punches to the boy until he layed on the floor with tears flowing down his face.

« now that you are really weak I can have fun »

The man then went on top of taehyung, on all fours, a sickening smile on his face as he dipped his head in the neck of the vulnerable boy. He started biting and sucking hard causing the boy to cry out in pain who tried to push him off but he was too beaten up to move. The abusive man ripped the sweater of the brunette with a knife then the chemise leaving the younger naked on the top. The man kept his biting and sucking on the torso of the younger, pinching his waist with a hand and with the other he trailed it down to the private parts gripping it harshly causing taehyung to trash and turn trying to escape as rivers of tear streamed down his face. Angry with the movements, the man took his knife and slashed it on the smalls stomach causing a scream of pain to leave his lips.

« what? You are hurt already slut? Such a weak bitch. You are useless, just a piece of shit. Do you understand that? » spoke darkly the man with disgust on his face. He gets up and turns around to leave but pauses and turns towards the broken boy. He gives him a kick on the stomach right where the cut is before leaving. Taehyung was bent in two, coughing up blood. He was in pain, struggling to stay awake. He needed to find a way to leave this place and head home. His home was just down the street. He tried to sit up but fell back down. He looked at his stomach and saw the cut causing his tears to flow more. He looked around and saw his chemise, he took it difficultly then pressed it against his cut to stop the bleeding. He stayed in that position for an hour or more trying to recollect some energy. Once he felt that he could walk, he got up with multiple tries and started limping home. Fortunately, his home was five minutes away but with the difficulty of his movements it took twenty minutes since he stopped every few minutes to catch his breath and to take a little break.

Arrived home, he went in his studio and went to heal his cuts and bruises, it took him some time. He then took a bath, rubbing harshly on his body to take away all traces of the man but in vain. He cried so hard, screamed so hard. He was in agony, aching so much. Pain is invisible, individual and open argument unless it is one's own pain. The ache throbs in his guts, it's deep and warm, but not in a nice way. It feels like someone has their hand in there and are clutching his organs as hard as they can. He can only hold still and breathe, breathe slow and deep until it has passed. He got in bed and cried with more violence than any hurricane, it was like every atom of her being screamed in unison.

An hour later, after calming down difficultly, he felt his phone vibrate so he took his phone it was 5:05 in the morning, he checked the message with droopy eyes feeling himself fall asleep. Before shutting down completely and sleep, he was able to catch the message causing fear to run through his veins,

« Hope you liked the punishment

Next time I won't send only one man, I will send more and order them to be more rough.

- 鴉 »

<3

[heyyy!
this is taehyung during this story

[heyyy!this is taehyung during this story

If you want the visual of the rest of the cast please tell me

lots of love mes chéri(e)s]