XXVII

[ flashback ]

THE man engaged his entire body, including his core, shoulders, and hips, to effectively control his movements as he hit the bag. He then punched the bag, spinning and kicking it again.

He took a step back, breathing heavily. He bent down taking his bottle, gulping down the fresh cold water.

"you did very well today"

"thanks Dosung but I think I'm going to train more"

"you sure? it's been four hours since you've started exercising"

"mhm I'm sure I want to be better"

"it's been seven months since you started training you are now considered a professional"

"thank you Dosung. can I train a bit more and then leave?"

"yeah sure I will leave the keys with you make sure to lock up the place before leaving okay?"

"sure thank you Dosung!"

"bye jimin"

the young pink haired boy sent a smile towards the now closed door before going to the shooting range picking up a FA glock. He then pressed a red button making the mannequins move in different directions. He got into position, charged the gun and started firing as loud gun firing sounds echoed in the room.

***

It's been seven months since he started training, he has become stronger. he remembers coming to the training room on the first day fear and stress flowing in his veins. He was not able to throw a good punch at first and now he was strong and capable to defend himself. The young boy walked down the hall, a small smile on his face a he saw Taehyung walking towards him with Hoseok.

"Jimin! hey" exclaimed the brunette before engulfing the rosé in a hug, Hoseok joining in later after saying a soft "hey Jimin "

"Wow you've changed, you've gotten more built" said Hoseok followed by Taehyung "yeah he is". They went together towards the cafeteria to get lunch sitting on a table.

Later on they got joined by Jeongguk, Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin.

"Hey guys what's up?" said Namjoon sitting beside Hoseok, followed by Seokjin then Jeongguk and finally Yoongi who sat beside Jimin.

The grey haired man eyed Jimin warily. He sensed something different about him. He knew that something changed about him. As he saw Jimin stretch his arms softly he saw the muscles of his biceps bulge. The grey haired man smirked then leaned in to whisper in the rosé's ear.

"mhm you've been working out huh?" whispered huskily yoongi as the rosé blushed before whispering back "yes I've been" with a slight arrogance.

"since when?"

"it's been seven months"

"Where?"

"at a gym near the coffee shop the blusing coffee"

"wait at Dosung's gym?"

"mhm yes you know him? "

"yeah he is the trainer in the mob"

"oh well..."

"Jimin you should stop; you are getting involved into something really bad and dangerous"

"I know how to take care of myself"

"Jimin-"

"no stop. I said I can take care of myself" whispered harshly Jimin before biding goodbye the rest of their friends and leaving the cafeteria. what he did not notice was Yoongi following him.

the rosé grunted as he felt someone head locking him tightly before the younger flipped the man over on the floor grabbing his arm and twisting it before placing rapidly his foot on the back of the anonymous man.

Jimin looked at the man with dark eyes who soon turned into shock as he recognized the man as Yoongi.

"Yoongi?"

"okay so I got to admit you are quite well but-" said Yoongi after getting released by Jimin

"what do you want yoongi ?"

"jimin you are putting yourself in danger doing this"

"that's all you have to say?"

"listen to me" replied Yoongi with a strict voice "I know you have been training and you are good , really good but you don't know what it is like to be part of a mafia, to have a second life in the underground. I'm doing this for you, because I care bout you"

"well if you did you wouldn't have given me high hopes through these eleven months to then let me down once again, do you know much it hurts me ? every time you kiss me or touch me I feel like I am floating and then I fall back harshly on the ground once you tell me you can't do this anymore" voiced out the rosé with a broken voice

"Jimin this hurts me as much it hurts you. believe me. I can't do this! you will be a fucking target!"

"stop! stop lying, I learned how to defend myself, how to control a gun, a knife. I am good at this! what is the real excuse?" barked back Jimin with a loud voice.

The rosé got pulled by his arm in an empty classroom before getting pinned on a wall with Yoongi looking at him with angry eyes. The proximity between them was very minim.

"you think there is an another excuse? really?" chuckled lowly Yoongi before voicing out with a strong dark voice "I am doing this for you Jimin. understand."

"you know what? fuck off I don't care anymore. I've been working my ass off for months just to be able to be with you and that's how you act ?" angrily responded Jimin before proceeding "I am sick of this" said Jimin before pushing yoongi and turning to leave the room but he got pulled back and in a flash he was pinned again but with lips against his. He kissed back , wanting to enjoy the moment because he knew what will happen after they separate. Tears weld up in his eyes then fell down his cheeks mixing with their kiss realizing that after this it will go back to the same thing. Nothing will change.

Yoongi, as he felt a salty taste, backed away frowning, worrying as he saw Jimin crying. his heart broke even more as a sob left the barrier of the rosé's lips. The latter started breathing heavily.

"baby, baby please calm down. take deep breaths doll"

"I-I don't wa-want it to finish like ev-every t-time" sobbed the rosé

"it won't baby I promise." said Yoongi as he pulled Jimin in his embrace.

<3