XXIII

[ flashback ]

THE brown haired boy was wearing a a white tee with a black leather corset over it highlighting his slim waist. He wore black fitted jeans and black combat boots. His eyes were blue due to the colored contact lenses emphasizing his dark eye shadow. He wetted his plump lips before turning towards his friend. The rosé was wearing slim black ripped jeans with a blue sheer chemise. His black matt docs were perfect with his attire. His silvery shiny make up was emphasized with his blue shirt.

Both boys were looking gorgeous as always but they decided to put a little bit more of effort this day knowing that two attractive men will be attending this party.

They took their phones and keys before leaving the apartement of the brunette heading towards the metro.

The house was filled with people, smoke filled the air highlighting the pink lights. The boys walked in the kitchen looking for Jin, the beat of the music vibrating through their bodies.

"Taehyung!Jimin! Come pick your drinks"

Jin then handed them two cups before taking them towards the couches in the living room where Namjoon, Yoongi and Jeongguk were installed.

"Hey guys come join us!" spoke Namjoon with a wide smile.

Taehyung felt someone glaring at him, so he looked up and locked up with dark eyes looking at him with an expression that the small boy couldn't describe.

Jeongguk gazed at Taehyung memorizing every single detail of his figure and face. He locked eyes with the younger, smirked then winked before patting the seat beside him signaling the younger to sit beside him. The brunette took a seat beside the elder gulping a big quantity of the liquor in his cup.

"Where is Hoseok?" asked Jimin looking around him.

"He is on the dance floor"

The rosé looked at the dance floor before stifling a giggle because of the sight of Hoseok in the middle of all the people twerking with an another boy who was by the name Junhul.

After few hours, Taehyung was officially drunk which was a wonderful sight to Jeongguk since the chestnut haired boy had shiny eyes and rosy cheeks. His hair was slightly wet due to the heat and his lips were redder then usually because of his constant biting that made the ebony haired man go crazy.

Taehyung got up from the couch and went dancing with Jimin. He was moving his hips from left to right as his hands slid sensually against his slim torso, attracting the attention of half of the people in the room who were looking at him with hunger in their eyes.

A few moments later, he swayed his way out of the dance floor heading toward the stairs. Jeongguk followed him, worried that Taehyung might hurt himself knowing that he wasn't in a good state. His eyes lingered on his back slowly lowering down until he reached his plump derrière.

Taehyung stumbled on one of the stairs before tripping and falling backwards. He squeaked in fear before feeling strong arms holding him.

"wow careful there princess"

It was a strong husky voice that was familiar to the young boy. Blush creeped up his cheeks.

Jeongguk guided the boy up the stairs then asked him "where do you want to go?"

"bathroom"

"mhm lets go"

<3

[Merry Christmas everyone!!! <3 <3 <3 <3]